All reviews close to the airport city centre swords road wonderful hosts dublin airport breakfast room bus stop room was small but clean breakfast choices rental car hot shower spent two nights breakfast was excellent convenient location fantastic stay comet cereal
Reviewed 12 March 2018

This BnB is sweet! I stayed here with my family, and we all agree that it is the best place we stayed at out of the three lodgings on our trip. Our room was cozy and very clean, the perfect size for the three of us. Tom was super awesome- very helpful and generous. Would highly recommend! We actually enjoyed being a bit on the outskirts of the city, as it offered a more calm place to come home to after the rowdy streets of Dublin. Close enough by bus, though!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here last week to be close to Beaumont Hospital. Very comfortable and warm and the breakfast was really nice with a huge selection of teas. Access to all the teas in the evening time also. Tom was very kind and very accommodating. Highly recommended.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

We could not love this place anymore. They were extremely helpful with the reservation and payment process. Our room was ready at 1030am. My wife and I were greeted by the owner taking all 8 bags upstairs for us. The rooms are fantastic, and we’ve had no problem with hearing others throughout our stay. The homemade breakfast in the morning is amazing, and if you do not want a hot meal, they offer different cereals and treats 24/7. We will be back. It’s been a fantastic stay.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Michael A
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

A friend and I stayed here for 3 nights for a trip to Dublin before heading off to Belfast. Tom was the perfect host. The breakfast was amazing, as was the tea selection. The bed was comfy, the rooms quiet, and the buses into town less than a block away. When we booked there was a problem with my friend's card but Tom said not to worry and we could pay when we got there. When we arrived the cars machine was down but Tom gave us the rest of our trip to get the requisite cash to pay. Such a lovely host! Next time I am in Dublin I will be sure to stay here!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ann A
Reviewed 9 October 2017

This B&B is clean, and well located for traveling to both the airport and Dublin city with Bus Stops directly outside the B&B and a few yards away on the opposite side of the road. Tom and Sallyann were extremely welcoming and could not do enough for us and even took us to the nearest Dart Station so we could get to the Aviva Stadium via the most direct route. Had a great sleep, great facilities and very good breakfast. Not normally a B&B person, usually hotels, however, it I am in Dublin again for the weekend I will definitely stay again. Also great value for money!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple