“Definitely go here to de-stress and relax”
Review of The Buff Day Spa

The Buff Day Spa
Ranked #2 of 69 Spas & Wellness in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: The Buff Day Spa is unique in Dublin City as it offers an opportunity not just to pop in for a quick massage or facial but you are invited to spend longer to completely unwind, wrap up in one of the luxurious bathrobes, sit and read in the various chill out areas or ease tired muscles in the sauna. Extensive range of Beauty & Holistic Therapies. We guarantee you will enjoy your experience with us!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Loved my visit! Had a pretty stressful month and my skin wasn't looking its best so thought I would pamper myself with facial. Had a chat with the therapist to determine what type of facial would be best and halfway through... my skin just felt happy!

All reviews
"two hours"
"therapist"
in 48 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Sinead was lovely and extremely professional. I really enjoyed the facial, and the benefits were noticeable

Reviewed March 15, 2018

Absolutely loved my visit to The Buff Day Spa ! It was my first time there and I will definitely be back. I had a facial and a full body massage and the therapists were excellent. The facilities are also great. A brilliant place to unwind in the heart of Dublin City !

Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic experience all round! Full body massage was excellent, so relaxing. And after my facial my skin has never felt so good.