“Definitely go here to de-stress and relax”
Review of The Buff Day Spa

The Buff Day Spa
Ranked #2 of 70 Spas & Wellness in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: The Buff Day Spa is unique in Dublin City as it offers an opportunity not just to pop in for a quick massage or facial but you are invited to spend longer to completely unwind, wrap up in one of the luxurious bathrobes, sit and read in the various chill out areas or ease tired muscles in the sauna. Extensive range of Beauty & Holistic Therapies. We guarantee you will enjoy your experience with us!
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Loved my visit! Had a pretty stressful month and my skin wasn't looking its best so thought I would pamper myself with facial. Had a chat with the therapist to determine what type of facial would be best and halfway through... my skin just felt happy!

Eileen F, Owner at The Buff Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Hi Safia, Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so delighted to hear your felt and saw the results of your facial! We hope to see you at the spa again soon for another facial.

All reviews
in 48 reviews
"waxing"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Sinead was lovely and extremely professional. I really enjoyed the facial, and the benefits were noticeable

Hi Gillian, Thank you for your feeback. We are so happy to hear you saw the benefits of your facial with Sinead. We agree, she is a wonderful therapist! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Absolutely loved my visit to The Buff Day Spa ! It was my first time there and I will definitely be back. I had a facial and a full body massage and the therapists were excellent. The facilities are also great. A brilliant place to unwind in the heart of Dublin City !

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to review your facial and full body massage with us. We are delighted you enjoyed your treatments and made the most of the facilities too! We hope to see you again soon, for another day of pampering and unwinding!

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Fantastic experience all round! Full body massage was excellent, so relaxing. And after my facial my skin has never felt so good.

Hi Rose, thank you for your lovely review of your massage and facial! We are delighted to hear your skin felt so good after your treatment with us. We hope to see you again soon.

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 March 2018

Friendly and approachable staff who had a great knowledge of the treatments, products and who made my experience in the Buff Day Spa a memorable one for sure. I enjoyed the tranquility room and the sauna.

1  Thank Marian A

Hi Marian, Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so delighted to hear our therapists and receptionists made your experience memorable and enjoyable. We hope to see you again soon.