“Not what I expected”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Good service but pasta and pizza far from being nice apart from really expensive. Pizzas from 14€ and hardly any cheese. Lasagna tasteless. A litre of water almost 6€. I don't recommend it.

Reviewed March 13, 2018

called here with kids before niall horan concert so it was very busy. we were seated quickly ,ordered quickly and got our food promptly. pizza and pasta was very good, waitress was pleasent and friendly. would recommend highly

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

Went here in February with my friend for a meal. I’ve been going to Milano’s for years and considered it quite reliable. However when I went last time the glasses were a bit dirty and clearly hadn’t been polished and when our pizza came out it was cold. The waiter asked us how our meal was I said the pizza was cold and he shrugged his shoulders and did nothing about it. I should’ve sent it back to be honest. Very disappointed as I’ve always enjoyed going here for pizza and doughballs.

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

Myself and my family LOVE this restaurant. Great atmosphere and the food is just delicious. Love the feeling of being in the centre of all the action in town. Can’t wait to go again.

Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

Our hotel (Hilton Garden Inn) recommended this restaurant. My husband and I were out touring Dublin all day. The restaurant appeared busy when we arrived. The hostess (2 males) looked us up and down, then one of the whispered in the ear of the other and wanted us seated by the kitchen. My husband was wearing a baseball cap, sweatshirt and Columbia coat. I was in black coat, jeans and black boots. We were the only ones seated by the kitchen... after 5 minutes of waiters and waitresses walking by us (saying nothing) we got up and left. Wow! Are the only words I have for this restaurant!