InterContinental Dublin
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Ariel House(Dublin)
2,103 results
All reviewsfour seasonsseasons restaurantlobby loungebeautiful hotelcity centrejunior suiteluxury hotelaviva stadiumspaconciergeirelandballsbridgerdsdoormancabseuroslippers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Just finished an all too brief stay at this wonderful hotel. The rooms are spacious and very comfortable. The staff friendly and attentive and the facilities excellent. Really enjoyed my stay - well done InterContinental Dublin and keep up the good work!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
icdublin, Manager at InterContinental Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing InterContinental for your recent stay in Dublin and for sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, our team takes great pride in delivering a positive guest experience. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed in this hotel last year and we were very impressed so for my wife's birthday we thought we go back, and i'm pleased to say we weren't disappointed! Once again we were greeted by very friendly and helpful staff making us feel very welcome. The room was lovely and comfortable, with all the usual amenities. The area where this hotel is situated is lovely (Ballsbridge), only 10 mins from Dublin town centre, but also has lovely restaurants/shops nearby. The food inside the hotel is excellent and the bar and sitting area very warm and relaxing. The overall experience was excellent and we'll definitely go back in the future.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was a double Birthday celebration for us over the Easter Weekend .
Perfect from the moment we arrived . We were lucky to meet the GM Nicky at reception when we arrived as he was meeting all his guests wishing us a very happy Easter . We also saw him checking all the tables in the lobby and restaurant throughout our stay . The Gourmet meal in the Restaurant was outstanding and service to match .
I had the best Spa treatments I ever experienced and will certainly return for that alone .
This must be the best Hotel in Dublin , rooms were Amazing and service impeccable. I would highly recommend you experience this Hotel .
I will definitely be back .

Room Tip: The Suite over looking the RDS is amazing
Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel staff did a truly excellent job of making our stay a very pleasant experience. I will definitely stay here when I'm back to Dublin. The atmosphere is warm and friendly. The hotel staff was very helpful in obtaining restaurant reservations that I was unable to book directly.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were in the Intercontinental over the weekend and we had a thoroughly enjoyable time. Massive thank you to Robert on reception who made us feel settled and at home. I recommend the Espresso Martini at the bar. We will be back.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family