“the Gem of Portobelo”

Get food delivered
Ranked #2 of 2,890 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: 31 Lennox is a restaurant located in the heart of Portobello with an Italian style food menu, great drinks and excellent customer service. Simple, tasty, and well-executed dishes from everything between homemade buttermilk chicken sandwiches, delicious fresh salads, crispy chicken wings, to our famous brownie. We have plates to suit all dietary requirements!
Reviewed 19 October 2021 via mobile

Ah Lennox or how I like to call it The Gem of Portobelo.. Such a magnificent place to sit and grab a pint, service is always spot on and on hi level. Food , oh my God don't make me start every bite that I take there put me on the top of the world.. Absolutely astonishing ... Always will be back...

Date of visit: October 2021
Write a reviewReviews (200)

Reviewed 18 October 2021

I really love this place, the customer service was amazing, Carolina was really nice.
I’m sure will come back soon

Reviewed 18 October 2021

Amazing food, beautiful place, the coffee is the best oneee, and the staff (Carolina) was lovely and very friendly.

Reviewed 18 October 2021

I loved the place, very good.
I went to meet alone because it's close to home and saw some friends visiting
but I loved Caroline's service

Reviewed 17 October 2021 via mobile

Just WOW!
Phenomenal little gem I discovered only today.
A couple of friends of mine visited this place last week, so I decided to give it a go for brunch.
Outstanding service and even better food.
You shall definitely go for the Polenta Fries and the Ribollita (Tuscan Soup).
Connie was a great host/server: always attentive and at my disposal from the moment I walked in.
Highly recommended for a casual bite and a nice beer.
10/10