Free cancellation until 07/29
US$200
US$169
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$244/night.

US$164
US$155
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

Free cancellation until 07/26
US$193
Free cancellation until 07/28
US$198
US$139
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

US$162
US$142
US$297
US$287
  • Pool
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$363
US$347
Westbury Hotel
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$387/night.

2,761 results
All reviewsacross the rivergreat locationwarm cookiestemple bardouble treeriver viewmodern hoteljunior suitewithin walking distancewe arrived earlytrinity collegeexcellent hotelwould definitely stay here againdublin castlestreet noiseguinness storehousewould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Arrived with my partner at 1pm, to the Receptionists credit they got us a room almost immediately. Brilliant start. All went downhill from there. Room was freezing- heating would not work and despite reporting this numerous times, nothing was done. My partner found a hair in the sink, the glass in the room was dirty. Breakfast was laughable it was so bad. Staff all looked stressed and unhappy. I don't blame them- hotel seems to be style over substance. Shan't be returning here. Much nice Hotels to stay whilst in Dublin.Tried to give feedback on departure. Receptionist didn't even pretend to acknowledge what I said

Room Tip: don't stay here
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Barry K
CHGRM, Assistant General Manager at The Morrison, a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to review and critique your recent stay with us.

Despite being able to provide a room upon arrival at 1pm, it is incredibly disheartening to read, we do take all your points on board and naturally we are sorry.

I am unable to pin point your booking, I would be very interested to know of the dates you were with us so I could investigate why the temperature issue wasn't resolved. Regarding breakfast, it is very unusual for us to receive a review with similar issues and again I would really like to know the dates in question so I can if there was any particular reason for a drop in standards.

Naturally, I am sorry that we didn't hit the mark this time and that you wouldn't return to us.

Thank you again for reviewing our hotel, I would be happy to discuss your issues in more detail should you wish.

Best wishes.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I have being involved with conference organization over the years in several different locations for groups ranging from small groups of 20 or so to groups of over 100 . When my daughter chose the Morrisson Hotel in Dublin for her wedding reception I was a little surprised. Her choice was made on a number of factors. She was totally correct. The end result was far in excess of what I could have wished . Led by Jane, the Morrison team performed to the highest level making the day and the night a stress free occasion and a wonderful and enjoyable memory for all who attended.Every aspect including location , facilities, food and service was of the highest order. That personal factor abounded with all the staff.
Six months later we happened to return for dinner. The atmosphere and friendliness in the bar and restaurant was terrific. Food was more than enjoyable. The staff in a very courteous yet personal way recognized us still recalling memories of our celebration in the hotel . I was astounded and chuffed.
Yes for the traveler or stranger to Dublin I can confidently say that you will get a very special welcome and service here in the care of the Morrison and their terrific staff

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ted M

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review and I appreciate you taking the time to share your recent stay at The Morrison.

The team here take great pride in knowing that our valued guests had a great time in the hotel! I'm delighted that you all enjoyed the different aspects of the hotel. Thank you for sharing all of this, in particular Jane will be chuffed to read your generous feedback.

I hope we can welcome you back to us again in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My wife and I really enjoyed are stay last year. Front of house staff were very welcoming and prvided some great advice for our stay. The room and king bed very comfortable and made our stay a delight.

Room Tip: River view
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
MorrisonTeam, Manager at The Morrison, a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review. I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that your front office team in particular took good care of you. We look forward to welcoming you back to us very soon.

Jane Bridge
Hotel Manager
Tel: (00353) 18872401
E-mail: Jbridge@morrisonhotel.ie

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Room was great, modern, clean, quiet. Common space (lobby, bar, restaurant...) very nice. Warm welcome at the reception. Dinner at the hotel restaurant also good.
But during check in, they pre authorised my credit card for 100 euros (the room was fully prepaid with the some card) in case I would spent something from the minibar of the room!!! They explained that this is their practice with all their clients. During check out they told me that they would check the room and arrange it. In my credit card report, which I can check from my mobile, this was stated as 'charge' not 'pre authorization' (and even now, 9 days later, in my card report, it is still stated as 'in process'). After 6 hours when I went back, just before I left the city, to take my luggage from the Baggage Storage of the hotel (not the room) I asked again about this. I had to talk with 2 persons at the reception for 15' and insist to persuade them that I needed some kind of receipt that there was no charge, until they gave me the 2 receipts of the card, the first 'pre auth' and the second 'void' which means that there is no charge. I found it very annoying. Especially the fact that they didn't trusted me and they pre-authorised my card for this amount but I had to trusted them without any receipt that this was arranged and there was no charge. I think that they must provide the relevant receipts without the client asking for it. I would also like to know from other clients if this is a common practice of the hotel or they did it only to me, for a reason I ignore. Apart from this the hotel is excellent but I am very sceptical about going again.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. Firstly, I'm delighted that overall you enjoyed the hotel and it's facilities and that you found our staff warm and welcoming. To clarify with regard to the pre-authorisation requested at check-in, this is standard practice in hotels throughout Ireland and the UK. We do not actually charge your card when doing this it's verifying that there are funds available. This is why we don't issue a receipt. Some credit card providers will place a "hold" on these funds though. This is not through the hotel but with your credit card supplier. I hope this clarifies and if I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate in contacting me directly on the details below.

Thank again for taking the time to comment and we hope to welcome you back to us at some stage in the very near future.

Jane Bridge
Hotel Manager
Tel: (00353) 18872401
E-mail: Jbridge@morrisonhotel.ie

Reviewed 29 March 2018

My husband and I enjoyed our stay in this hotel last year. The front staff were excellent and provided great service and advice. Although the hotel was quite busy it had a great atmosphere and lots of space! It didn't feel overcrowded. The room were beautiful. It was a affordable and good location. We loved it

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank francemichaud
CHGRM, Assistant General Manager at The Morrison, a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to offer feedback following on from your recent stay.

Its great that we seem to have met and exceeded your expectations with almost every facet of the stay. My colleagues will be delighted that they could assist in making your stay a memorable one.

We look forward to welcoming you back in two years with hopefully a similar result for Ireland!!