Lowest prices for your stay
US$135
View deal
Hotels.com
US$135
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$150
PricelineUS$150
All reviews harcourt street great location lovely hotel st stephen s green rain shower would highly recommend this hotel central location grafton st comfortable rooms quiet room temple bar noise sean stephens concierge tram doorman
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have recommended to all my friends after my stay on the 20th of August 2021. Amazing location, beautiful hotel and amazing value. Such lovely staff also. Rooms were spotless and much bigger than expected. Breakfast was also lovely. Very happy with stay and will definitely be back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a very clean well run hotel in a great location. The rooms were good size and well equipped with tea/coffee, towels and product. Beds were very comfortable. The bar was clean spacious and well run. It is near the city centre and access to and from is easy. I would stay again!!
Only downside is parking but the hotel do offer a discounted rate at a safe carpark near the hotel.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Firstly, I arrived at 2pm and was told off for being early given checkin was 3pm. When I returned at 3pm I was then told that the room was not ready due to another guests choice to pay for later check out. As a result of them being granted late check out I was not in my room by 3pm. I had to wait around the foyer. When I finally got to the room there were rings on the tables and make up on the carpet. What’s more, the electric didn’t work. The key didn’t hold in the holder, in fact when we put the key in the holder fell off the wall and the electric kept flashing. I rang the front desk and they sorted it but over all not a great experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A beautiful hotel with amazing decor! Teenagers had a fun time as staff so friendly and hotel is relaxed.
Location is great - LUAS a few steps away and St.Stephen’s Green within walking distance.
Menu is good and food delicious.
Will definitely return.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From the moment we arrived being greeted at the door by a young friendly gentleman to the moment we checked out two days later, the staff were wonderful, kind, helpful. The restaurant evening staff were the best I have ever encountered and so pleasant. We had our meal in the restaurant the first night and drinks, and we were treated so well by the staff. The food was lovely too. We dined out the second night and we couldn't wait to get back to the hotel for our few night caps. We did not even want to check out the next morning. It was the staff the made our overall experience so pleasant. I have stayed in a lot of hotels in Dublin but by far this outdid them all. The hotel itself is lovely and the rooms were good. But without a doubt it was the staff that made our stay the best. I was in a group of 3 people and we all agreed it was the best stay in Dublin. I cannot say anything bad and will be returning again, hopefully in near future. Oh, and I have to mention the bar staff that made the "Mojito".... the best mojito I have ever had :-)