“Best cappuccino in town ”
Review of The Parlour Cafe

The Parlour Cafe
Ranked #18 of 680 Restaurants in Cork
Price range: US$4 - US$40
Description: Fresh, local and homemade honest food, we follow the slow-food ethos of quality sourcing and production. Our Bord Bia approved beef comes from our own family run farm (John and Sharon McCarthy, Ovens, Co Cork. We specialise in mouthwatering meat dishes, from slow cooked meats on the bone for our gourmet sandwiches! Tapas and Wine Bar (authentic) - Thursday, Friday and Saturday 6 pm to 10 p.m.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I've been recently to the parlour cafe in cork and I've enjoyed the best cappuccino in town out on the terrace with the sun in my face and I was impressed by the lovely breakfast they served there. The nice and friendly waitress recommended my the eggs benedict and I found them to be fabulous. Highly recommend the place and definitely I'll be back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had brunch here last week with a pal. Really very good, it was so busy but we were lucky to get a seat almost straight away. I had Eggs Benedict and my friend had pancakes. Our coffees were just perfect. We really had a lovey late brunch. I had heard great things about this cafe and so glad I went. We will definitely be eating here more often. Well Done !

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Tapas here never disappoints! Such good value for such amazing food. Also the best espresso martini I have ever tasted!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had yet ANOTHER FANTASTIC tapas / meal again here tonight. Sharon is so genuinely natural, chatty and helpful and really Loves sourcing the very BEST of Great quality food. It is so obvious that she really LOVES what she is doing! While it's a small, really cosy welcoming cafe, what they do BIG, and really tasty good food from the gluten free breads (if required) to the olives, Tapas, main courses, choice of wine, not to mind the desserts and coffee! Such a GREAT blend of real homemade 'finger licking food'. They also serve a few beers if they take your fancy and if not, the wines are great. I can only recommend that you try The Parlour, and I won't tell you that you'll enjoy the experience, I'm PROMISING you that you will enjoy the experience! You can't come to Cork and not experience the Brunch, or lunch or evening Tapas..... There's something for everyone. Tonight we were a group of 5.... 3 meat eaters, 1 vegitarian and 1 on a gluten free and sugar free diet. We were all catered for seemlessly, and we all had another Great experience. Thank you for reading and enjoy your time there as we always have.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Delicious coffee & scrumptious cakes beautifully served. A tiny area, seats very close together so it could be quite claustrophobic when busy. We were there just after the lunchtime rush so space was available. Staff were efficient & friendly. Will definitely be back to try the breakfast.