US$127
US$141
US$106
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$295
US$136
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

US$245
US$178
River Lee Hotel
US$124
US$117
US$112
Official Site
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$128
US$160
US$310
US$303
2,016 results
All reviewsgreat locationbus stationcar parkthe rivercity centrewould stay againnice hotelenjoyed my staybusiness tripbar foodone night staybreakfast was excellentenglish marketvikiquaymarqueepubs
Reviewed 4 April 2018

If you're looking for a decent place to stay then Jury's Inn is your answer. Despite the mix-up with my booking details at check-in, the service was second to none. The breakfast staff were also very helpful and chatty which was a pleasant surprise

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Jenny S, General Manager at Jurys Inn Cork, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear andrewying

I would like to thank you for your kind words and review of your visit. The entire team endeavor to give each guest the best in customer service and the true Jury's experience. I will be sure to pass your comments on to the breakfast staff. Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I stay at jurys Inn Cork on a regular basis for work and love the warming welcome I received upon check in and out Alex always sticks out to me she very friendly. Rooms very comfortable clean and spacious. Staff in all departments very friendly but would like to mention in particular Rachel Alex James always there with a smile and happy to lend a hand well done guys look forward to my next stay

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Jenny S, General Manager at Jurys Inn Cork, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Lisa M

I would like to thank you for your kind words and review of your visit. The entire team endeavor to give each guest the best in customer service and the true Jury's experience. I will be sure to pass your comments on to the team also to Rachel, Alex and James. Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here Easter weekend for one night, paid about €90 for a triple room including breakfast. This is a no frills hotel, but as it’s not trying to be something it’s not, it gets what it is right! Very clean, staff a pleasure to speak to, location is great and the breakfast was also spot on. Would definitely stay here again, have it 4/5 as hotel only has 20 car parking spaces on a first come basis, so though we did get a space, we didn’t use our car in the evening as we didn’t know if we would get back in.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family

Dear Andrew S

I would like to thank you for your kind words and review of your visit. The entire team endeavor to give each guest the best in customer service and the true Jury's experience. I will be sure to pass your comments on to the team. Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on an overnight on a short trip to cork. 5 minutes walk from the train station and 10 minutes walk from the pubs and restaurants around the city centre. Comfortable modern rooms and helpful staff. Good Wi-Fi. Food business or short stay hotel. Nice view from my room too :-)

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo

Dear Liam F

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed there for 2 nights! The room was very clean! The hotel is in the city centre which is very handy! Also I required some housekeeper at the night because I need it an extra duvet they were very friendly and polite with me!! Highly reccomend it!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple