Lowest prices for your stay
Get rewarded with One Key
ZenHotels.com
₱12,975
Jennifer G

Wonderful experience with accommodating staff

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks ago
Wonderful hotel to stay at for our one night in Blarney. They have everything you need right in the hotel including a coffee shop, restaurant, and bar. The staff was very friendly and gave us advice for our time in Dublin. They also accommodated a last minute room change for us with no issue. It was also one of the few hotels we stayed at with ice readily available which was a pleasant surprise.
Date of stay: April 2024
0.6 km from Blarney Woollen Mills Hotel
Free parking
front of the white house
0.5 km from Blarney Woollen Mills Hotel
Bedroom
eDreams
3.5 km from Blarney Woollen Mills Hotel
View more hotels in Blarney
All reviews blarney woollen mills afternoon tea christy's bar presidential suite lovely hotel cork city the pub breakfast is served great selection stayed here for one night full irish muskerry arms christys shop caramel ireland gifts
Selected filters
Reviewed March 12, 2024

We really enjoyed our overnight stay in Blarney Woolen Mills Hotel, very spacious room, every detail to make your stay
more comfortable is provided. Breakfast was amazing. Best breakfast in Ireland. Very friendly staff. Nothing is too much for them.

Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Grace C
Reviewed March 7, 2024

The weather was a bit dire but it didn't dampen our weekend away! Blarney Wooden Mills Hotel where to start? We got a great deal for the two nights B&B 😍
•The room was so beautiful, clean and comfortable. The bathroom clean and plenty of towels
•The little ones enjoyed a bath the first night they didn't want to get out, the shower was great, plenty of pressure not like other hotels where I struggled to rinse suds out of my hair. Lovely luxury shampoo and shower gel.
• Reception staff were top tier, especially Rose who my kids took a shine to. Cleaning ladies were so professional and polite, getting new sheets for the bed wasn't an issue at all.
•We enjoyed our trip to the castle and gardens, definitely worth a look, hopefully blessed with better weather than us. Unfortunately not much otherwise to do unless going into Cork city or further, the hotel provided plenty of leaflets for ideas.
• First evening we had dinner at Christy's. The staff were lovely and very patient with my little boy who is autistic. The kids enjoyed their beef stew, I really enjoyed my seafood chowder and lamb shank, I highly recommend going there.
•Second evening the weather was worse and my little guy was having an off day so we ordered in Chinese from the Lantern house restaurant to our room. The receptionist was great for providing plates, cutlery and napkins to us.
•Breakfast both mornings were fantastic! Great choice between cold buffet and hot food menu. I had spinach, mushroom omelette first morning, full irish second both absolutely delicious.
•My only issue was that it was a shame that the smart TV wasn't connected to the WiFi, we asked reception and they said owners didn't want them connected because people could run up bills for downloading. The kids wanted to watch netflix before bed and ended up watching it off our phones, I do think they could make exception by having the connection but having restriction still there, like leaving it to the guest to use their own personal logins to watch netflix/YouTube etc. we really could have done with it on my boy's bad day to relax him.
Nonetheless will return for sure but armed with a laptop to entertain the little guy. Thank you again for such a pleasant stay! ♥️

Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Margaret R
Reviewed February 15, 2024 via mobile

I stayed here with my husband and 2 small children for a short trip the weekend before Christmas. We had such a wonderful stay. The hotel was decorated so beautifully and the Christmas markets were just on the door step. This made it magical for our little girls. Our room was basic but perfect for us. Very clean with cosy comfortable beds. I felt the hotel went above and beyond for us at several times. Firstly for breakfast the lady who served us each day made a fuss for my 4 year old by bringing her a fancy hot chocolate and giving her a Christmas activity pack. The hotel also doesn’t do room service which I wasn’t aware of when I phoned looking for milk for my baby during the night. The night porter actually brought me up his own milk. They also kindly brought us kids food from the restaurant one evening when we got in late.
It was a really lovely stay with warm welcoming staff. We definitely will return.

Date of stay: December 2023
1  Thank Maryalice86
Reviewed December 18, 2023 via mobile

I really couldn’t rate the staff in this hotel highly enough, we had a very sad week with the death of our mother and the staff went out of their way to accommodate the family. The reception staff were exceptional, special mention to Rose who really understood what we needed , all the others were fantastic too but whose names I didn’t get. Another person who deserves a mention is Sharon who was on breakfast duties, such a kind, caring person is as huge asset to any team and I’ll be forever grateful for her compassion. Thank you to all the staff

Date of stay: December 2023
1  Thank Fionaon23
Reviewed November 14, 2023

Excellent stay. Everything we required was in the room. Lighting was very good. Location of sockets excellent (especially close to a mirror).
Bed was very comfortable. Appreciated the extra shutter on the window as we were facing on to a busy part of the hotel. Water, tea, coffee and biscuits provided everyday. Nice toiletries.
Staff on reception were very friendly on both checking in and out. They always had a greeting as we were going in and out.
Breakfast was excellent. One day a while waiting but it was the bank holiday weekend and breakfast is made to order (excellent menu). The staff handled this situation very well.

I gave this hotel a bad review some years ago but they have certainly improved.

Date of stay: October 2023