“Disappointing. Better of at a decent garden centre.”

The Christmas Emporium
Ranked #7 of 8 Shopping in Pitlochry
Reviewed 18 November 2016

Made a point of visiting this shop but not over impressed. A reasonable selection of decks but felt the title of emporium suggests something more upmarket. Guess it probably does well from passing day trippers but not worth a detour.

Reviewed 30 October 2016

I love Christmas shops and this didn't disappoint. Not the biggest selection but all reasonably priced.(Chose a Santa wearing a kilt as a lovely reminder of a Scottish holiday as well as some pretty glass pieces.) The lady behind the counter was very friendly and took great care wrapping the fragile ornaments and offered to keep them until I had finished shopping/having lunch in the town. Good old fashioned courtesy!

Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

It was lovely to walk in to the shop and smell Christmas spices. It felt quite warming to look around the Christmas decorations on a rather cold April day. Merry Christmas, only 265 days to go!

Reviewed 14 November 2015

Went to this shop whilst on holiday in pitlochry looks lovely from the Windows went inside the staff member owner ? Never smiled or said hello very off putting we were the only people in there bought a few items took them to the till she still didn't speak I didn't on principle I work in retail this isn't how you treat your customers!!!!she needs to get some people skills it's a shame it's a lovely shop with really nice xmas decorations but this person spoiled the experience

1  Thank freda g
See more reviews
Reviewed 15 September 2015

My mum got really excited when she saw there was a Christmas shop in Pitlochry so we when in and had a good look round. I was greeted with a hello as soon as I went in which was very nice. However It's very over priced on the decorations but on this particular day I found some beautiful glass ornaments that funnily enough were the more resonably priced of all that was on offer. So I go too pay for the items and it was going well till my mum started asking about if the shop was open all year round and if the lady ever got sick of seeing Christmas decorations everyday. My mum was only making conversation. It's the sort of shop that attracts those sort of questions. The lady replied saying 'we are open all year and no I don't get sick of seeing Christmas decorations everyday but I do get sick of being asked if I do'. The lady didn't need to be so rude and my mum was only asking. The lady continued too pack my glass ornaments and passed the wrapped items too me. So I asked the lady if I could have a bag and she said I would have too pay 5p for one and if I wanted too add it too the bill. Bloody disgusting if you ask me but I paid it. In that shop it was expensive and I expected to get a bag as part of the transaction. I absolutely adore my ornaments and I don't regret buying them but the service was crap and damn right uncalled for. Infact I don't want to go back too Pitlochry because the people in many of the shops were miserable and unwelcoming.

5  Thank Anna S