Maple Court Hotel
US$177
US$256
US$166
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$279/night.

US$105
US$199
US$169
    An Grianan(Inverness)
    US$122
    Craig Villa Guest House(Inverness)(Great Value!)
    US$145
    Culloden House(Inverness)
    US$387
    US$347
    Loch Ness Lodge(Abriachan)
    US$359
    See what travelers are saying:
    Reviewed 17 October 2016

Sorry, this hotel has a great location but it is seriously lacking in hospitality. I spent two nights here in early September. Room was clean, welcome was lukewarm, couldn't get breakfast earlier than 7.30, which I needed to get to where I was going that day. Don't understand how someone could see an old biddy like me struggling with stick and case and not offer to help. I left some stuff there and phoned to ask if they could post it to me. Very grudging response: "We don't pop out to the post office every day." I sent a tenner and got what I had left. I won't be going back there again. Breakfast was good, if 20 minutes after ordering, waitress was lovely.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
    Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Went back to the Maple Court for an overnight stay to celebrate 15 years since we had our wedding reception there. To be honest it was still exactly as we remembered it and possibly still the same decor! Although now dated its a lovely wee hotel. The room was clean and the breakfast was good. It's now more of a B&B than a hotel and therefore felt a little expensive for what you got for your money.

The hotel is about to be completely refurbished and made into a much larger hotel so I'm glad we managed to visit whilst it's still as we remembered. Will be back again once the refurbishment is done to see if they manage to keep some of the character!

Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
    Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

I know I know and I do admit that I haven't tried thay many places in Scotland but the restaurant here definitely served the best food out of the handful I tried in my week in the country.

It's a shame that the decor looks old and the whole place gives off the vibe that it's not being well taken care of. The restroom was almost unusable and it smells very damp.

I will definitely come back for the food! Free parking comes in real handy when you can't find any where in the centre to park your car.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
    Reviewed 14 August 2016

The room and bed were comfortable enough, though being two of us in a double room we could have done with at least one easy chair to sit on rather than just the one upright one and the bed. The decor in the room was ok though not luxurious, and the public areas were a tad tired. It would have been nice to have had a comfortable lounge area for a seat. There was a public lounge, but a standard lamp or two with tea/coffee making facilities available would give it a definite lift. The breakfast was lovely, the standard buffet for juices and cereals, and a good choice of freshly prepared hot breakfasts available. These were very good. Perhaps slightly more expensive than it rated, but we were toiling to find somewhere as the city was busy that weekend, and it is certainly well-placed for the city centre and Eden Court. There is no longer an evening restaurant or bar for facilities, which is a shame, but it's not far to the nearest eateries.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
    Reviewed 23 June 2016

We have been using the Mapel Court on our visits to Inverness for more years than I care to mention, and have always enjoyed our stay. the Hotel is in a superb location, walking distance to city centre, private parking and wonderful grounds. The Hotel itself is unfortunately looking a bit tired these days. The Hotel signage could do with a clean, it doesn't invite you in. A wee bit TLC could transform this otherwise excellent hotel. The outside decking although pleasant to use looks uninviting in its present condition.
    As always food was good, the staff were excellent and a good drink selection at the bar.
    Our only gripe would be the reception closing at 10pm. After a long day of holidaying a night cap in the hotel lounge. or outside on the decking is always welcome, unfortunately returning at 10.30ish to be met with total darkness doesn't exacrly say ' welcome'.
    Apart from that I would recommend this hotel, as always a very pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Always liked Room 1. I think room 8 is a very good spacious family room
    • Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple