“Fantastic”
Review of Ness Mahal

Ness Mahal
Ranked #167 of 271 Restaurants in Inverness
Reviewed 31 May 2021

What a surprise great atmosphere food brilliant and the staff very helpful. If your visiting Inverness it's a must. 10 out of 10

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (13)

Reviewed 21 May 2021 via mobile

Me and my partner went there one evening this week, we live in London and came on holiday to Inverness, we have eaten in many Different Indian restaurants,
but ness mahal was one of the best meals I’ve had , really enjoyed it I would go back again , the service was great as well as the food .

Reviewed 9 May 2021

This was one of the best Indian restaurants I have eaten at in a while. The food was all really good and they were happy to make one of the dishes hotter for us when requested on ordering. Tables were well spaced out so we felt comfortable with the COVID precautions.

One point worth mentioning is that there was no option to leave a tip on the card machine. I had no cash on me and it was embarrassing walking out without being able to leave one.

I’d definitely go again. Good value for money too.

NessMahal, Owner at Ness Mahal, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2021

Thank you for leaving us such a nice review. We're happy to hear you enjoyed your meal. We have updated our card machine so the option should now appear. Thank you for the suggestion.

Reviewed 1 January 2021 via mobile

Best indian restaurant in Inverness . Professional staffs and well presentation . Food was amazing .

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 20 December 2020 via mobile

I’m a Dansak fan and that can be variable in a restaurant.
Delighted to say here was one of the best I have ever had. If not actually the best - it was that good.
Staff brilliant too.
Cold Cobra also.
I believe it’s new owners, (Dec2020)
- well worth a try -
I was surprised how easy it was to get a table, time to spread the word!

Date of visit: December 2020