“Good food(refreshed alot)s”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Lovely clean place, very helpful and friendly staff. Young lady helped me when I dropped a pancake in the duck sauce by accident. The shredded duck was beautiful not like some places I've visited(been sitting there for ages). I really miss the Jimmy Chungs in Aberdeen. My son is a fussy eater so there was lots to choose for him. Lovely time had by all, will definitely go back and also recommend to friends and family. Thanks to the helpful staff.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was my first time at a Jimmy Chung's buffet and fould it compares well to other Chinese buffets I have used in the past.

Drinks prices were surprisingly reasonable and all dishes were piping hot and regularly refreshed.

Great views over The River Ness made for a nice meal and would happily go back again.

Reviewed March 18, 2018

Once again we paid Chung's a visit, it has become a regular stop when visiting Inverness which we do several times a year. We don't have a sit in Chinese in Portree so Chung's fits the bill nicely. Best time to go is shortly after 17:00 as that seems to be when the food appears freshest in expectation of evening diners. Prompt attention from Staff and an excellent table at the huge windows offered spectacular views up and down the River Ness. Noted this time that they are trying to reduce food waste by notifying customers that a charge could be levied for unfinished plates of food. We have no problem with that, after all it IS a self service buffet so there's really no need to overfill a plate when you can always go back for more if you wanted to.

Reviewed March 18, 2018

Called here for lunch. Waitress, polite, place looked clean. Help yourself buffet. Enough choices to suit most diners. Set price for buffet. All the food I had was delicious. Chicken and sweetcorn soup was excellent. Good price for what we had.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I were visiting Inverness & decided to try out Jimmy Chungs. Fond memories of the brand being Aberdeen, however sadly, this was put to bed after 5 minutes of being in. Room temperature was ridiculous! Made us want to leave without eating much, which was upsetting as the food wasn’t that bad, if a little cold. However there was a selection, but the place was simply too hot and took away our appetite! Sad state of affairs for dessert however, only one stale dessert, or ice cream. The fruit was very unappealing. Wouldn’t be in a rush to go back - wish we had gone elsewhere :( as it kinda ruined our evening.