“This is by far the best pub in Glasgow for live music...absolutely free. Great range of beers , gins and malts.”
Review of McChuills

McChuills
Ranked #45 of 211 Nightlife in Glasgow
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

McChuills has been supporting up and coming bands since the early 1990's...a great venue with the vaulted ceilings, has hosted many now famous bands. Very friendly bar, you will not be disappointed if you are looking for entertainment. Love it !

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"wee"
"venue"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have been here on many occasions when we lived in Glasgow and still visit when we come back. The bar staff and manager Nick always make us welcome, great atmosphere and guaranteed live music. This place really helped me when I felt home sick, I am always grateful for this.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Sarah P said this was a great pub if you like a live band. Pity the live band, then, that turns up to be told that they will be paid less than agreed. The manager probably needs to look at the definition of 'breach of contract', whether it is verbal or written. And don't forget when you order that you can offer to pay only two-thirds of the price; the manager will no doubt fully understand and support you.

1  Thank jc9my2014
Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

Been here twice to visit my brother. Love the atmosphere, defo the place to be if ur a mod. Staff friendly, food good Carmens Cacina.

1  Thank Afk04
See more reviews
Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

Visited 28th Jan to see my friend K D McKay sing... boom! Well done Kevos! Great wee bar for the up and coming “stars” althought I did find the drinks a little pricey I guess in return the entertainment is worth it! Well done guys great bar for all ages. Food looked decent also although I did not eat. A knew wee find for the toon!! ✅

1  Thank shelley0417