“Fabulous ”

Price range: US$61 - US$61
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food and excellent service .
Puff candy meringue to die for . Pre theatre menu reasonable and portion sizes just right . Will definitely return .

1  Thank Duffyze

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

After many years of coming here for Xmas lunch this year was a huge letdown. Nothing lived up to the menu description. Portions were poor and the ham should have been described as very thin gammon steak. Living on it's past reputation. Service was sluggish and with mixups. Carpark like an ice rink. Not impressed. Be surprised if I return.

3  Thank RagtimeB
Reviewed 3 December 2017

Another successful visit to The Sisters Restaurant – despite roof repairs and a car park full of workmen’s vehicles! I visited with my mother and sister on a Thursday lunchtime – the restaurant was not too busy and we were able to select our own table. Opting got the bistro menu, my sister and I both chose the mushroom soup which was delicious and perfect for a cold day. The vegetarian main course option on the menu was not available and I was presented with camembert (or possibly brie) in filo pastry with vegetables – very tasty and I’m sure I could have eaten twice as much if it were not the fact that I was saving myself for the signature Puff Candy Meringue with butterscotch sauce, honeycomb and honeycomb sauce (Heaven on a Plate!) Both my mother and sister enjoyed their main courses but like me, were saving themselves for their dessert. Lunch prices are reasonable for this delightful restaurant and we look forward to a return visit in the near future.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Lovely atmosphere - exceptionally friendly staff and value for money lunch menu. Food was delicious . Parking facilities next to restaurant and directly next to train station.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

10 of us went for lunch. Menu was varied and food was superb. This is a cosy restaurant which is well worth a visit again and again. Especially for the dessert Puff candy meringue with butterscotch sauce.