“Favourite spot”

Eusebi Deli
Ranked #135 of 2,339 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: US$17 - US$49
Cuisines: Deli
Description: Eusebi's is a Glasgow family run business with authenticity at its heart. We pride ourselves in using the finest Scottish ingredients with a combination of Italian heritage in our cooking. Our in house bakery makes some of the finest cakes and savouries in Glasgow and our Fresh Pasta making each day delivers to our finest deli counters for taking away
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Our family absolutely loves the food here. The arancini are a must for starters. When eating in, the selection of small plates is always so tasty. The pinsas and fresh pastas are all amazing. And for dessert, the tiramisu is always a hit.

A firm family favourite!

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank dmccarey
Write a reviewReviews (718)

Reviewed 8 November 2020

This is our local deli, and I do believe it's so important to shop locally just now, but the customer service here is just so disappointing. It's so clear that all their energies are focused on 'regulars', which means all those that are unknown are pretty much ignored, (we buy lunch here about once a week, as well as a few coffees per week and still seem to be forgotten every visit so I'm not sure what constitutes a regular). If people are taking the time out of their day to come and spend money with you, please look after EVERYONE you serve. I'm left with a bad taste on every visit for the same reason each time.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 21 October 2020

Wonderful surprise in a nice box with an interesting range of dishes, which we savoured over 2 nights. Every part of each dish worked and helped us enjoy new taste combinations - the first time I've ever enjoyed a dessert (tiramisu) with white chocolate.

While I liked the caponata, my other half thought that the burrata was very creamy and contrasted nicely with the peaches. Our 4YO son and I loved the lamb cannelloni and pig cheek dishes, and would haved loved a little more more jus with the latter.

That apart, with an aperol each, one of the best Italian meals tasted for some time, and really good advice from Michael on re-heating the main dishes.

Having sampled a few home kits during COVID, this was clearly above average, and exceptional at times. Will buy another offer at next availability, and would recommend to others.

Date of visit: July 2020
5  Thank coh8
Reviewed 11 October 2020

Heard lots of good things and after trying similar restaurants such as La Lanterna decided to try here. I really shouldn't have wasted my time. Ordered pollo Milanese which was incredibly chewy and to make things worse when I complained the owner was very confrontational and demanded me to leave the restaurant.

If you're looking for a good Italian please do not go here .

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank eminem4life
Reviewed 30 September 2020 via mobile

Love it here. Have visited on many occasions for brunch, dinner & takeaway. Always taking family & friends. The food is unreal, no complaints so far with anything. Such a great vibe to the place and it’s always busy. Staff are always sweet and service is never too slow. Adore this area of the West End.

Date of visit: September 2020