“Dinner, 02-04-2018”

Ranked #446 of 2,568 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: US$6 - US$31
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Discover the famous flavour of freshly prepared food, chargrilled to perfection at our Castle steak restaurant! We're perfectly placed for any occasion!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Once again, a fantastic meal and wonderful service all round from the minute we walked in the door, despite the bank holiday causing it to be rather busy! The kitchen staff performed heroics and didn't keep our table waiting much longer than normal. Drinks and chips refills were ordered and served quickly as usual by our famously telepathic waitress Laura C, highly recommend the beef-flavoured chips! Always great to eat here, you'll never leave hungry!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We visit this beefeater restaurant on a regular basis.always a great service. On arrival staff seem to know the tables we like and remember the drinks that we order. The server Laura M is always cheerful and and nothing is a bother to her. Always a pleasure to dine at this beefeater restaurant.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Excellent choice that meets the needs of a family. Pleasant surroundings for spending time. Close enough for regular visits.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Was my sons 17th birthday. Busy Saturday night. Had a £10 voucher to use as well. Food was nice. We all enjoyed it. Even with money off still felt it was overpriced.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I decided to venture out for a evening meal with this voucher to bring the cost down. I had the Pork Pate with ciabatta bread which seems to be more holes than bread which makes it quite difficult to spread the pate on the toasted bread.

I ordered a new 10 oz steak from the menu and asked for it to be Very Well done. It took ages for the mains to arrive and when they did on my plate was a whole cos lettuce which was covered in dressing which I decided not to eat. However when I cut into the steak it was raw in the centre. I called the waiter over and pointed out that the steak was not cooked as I had asked and they took the meal away I also told them not to bring another lettuce.
They brought a new meal altogether 20 minutes later and offered us more drinks while I waited.

When it came to the bill they were not going to charge for the steak at all but as I pointed out they rectified the situation with a new meal which was very good in fact so a satisfied customer left with no gripe to contend with