Glasgow Marriott Hotel(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$99
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$91
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$127
US$117
Doubletree
US$98
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$105
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

Novotel Glasgow Centre(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$58
US$52
  • Breakfast included
Fraser Suites Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$79
  • Fitness center
2,965 results
All reviewsthermal experiencemarble bathroomharris tweedmarket menucocktail barspa facilitiesbeautiful hoteldeluxe roomstar hotelhotel guestsbirthday treatporridgefull scottish breakfastcooked breakfastfollowing morningan overnight staycity centre
Reviewed 18 January 2016

We've been here twice now and would go back any chance we can. The spa is incredible, dining is wonderful and even the most basic of room is extremely luxurious! Though in the city centre, you step inside and feel you could be in the middle of the countryside. Spa perfection. Treatments and spa therapists are outstanding! There was an issue with my bill and the treatments had been added on, on top of the spa package we already had, and this was rectified immediately, no questions asked. Flawless service.

Room Tip: No need to upgrade, standard rooms are excellent!
  • Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
Murray T, General Manager at Blythswood Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2016

Dear Jo M,

Thank you so much for your brilliant review of Blythswood Square, your recommendation is highly appreciated! I am delighted that you had a great time with us. The spa is very special and such a wonderful place to escape. I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

One of the best hotels I have ever stayed in! we got our bags taken to our room for us! Man on the door was very friendly! We got in about 6 o'clock so we went for some spa time and the spa is absolutely amazing! we got some room service which was also very good but quite small portions! the bath was massive, was great because I sat in the bath watching the tv! My only disappointment was when it was time for bedtime! honestly the worst sleep I have ever had! I think the mattresses were memory foam which I hate! My partner is obviously heavier than me so I just sunk right into the middle! Then about 3 o'clock all I could hear were men shouting and chanting outside for at least an hour! The cars were also very noisy! if your going to stay don't stay on the ground floor!! For £130 I expected a good sleep! everything else was amazing but the non sleeping does put me off staying again

Stayed: January 2016

Dear Eilidh H,

Thank you for taking the time to share with the Tripadvisor community your recent Experience at Blythswood Square. I would be pleased to discuss with you your feedback and I wonder if I may ask you to e-mail me at murray.thomson@blythswoodsquare.com where we can arrange a convenient time to telephone.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

Just returned from an overnight stay at the blythswood hotel, the hotel is amazing!!
We were greeted at the door by the door man ...... He had the most amazing cheery
disposition, he was lovely!
After check in a man Came and took our bags and showed us to out room, again just a nice friendly genuine man!
Our room was awesome no167 Bath was so deep with luxury toiletries! Floor to ceiling window, tv with unlimited free
movies, tea and coffee making facilities and very comfortable sofa!

We went to the spa as it was part of our package, I can see why it has won awards! Staff amazing ......The best jacuzzi I've ever seen!!
Changing rooms luxury!

Salon bar....... Lovely young boy served us and he was very thoughtful and professional,

Dinner...... The restaurant was lovely although to be honest I do have a very small complaint after eating our starter and main we had no drinks left, no one came near us! We weren't asked if we wanted to see desert menu! However I did feel that the couple sitting next to us who had obviously ordered from a la carte menu did receive a more attentive service! Also a family behind us who were complaining about everything were again the priority of the waiting staff who were falling over themselves to attend to them! We waited half an hour before I could even get the attention of anyone for the bill! And when we got it, it was wrong ...... We were staying on a dinner b&b rate and they had charged us for the dinner! We eventually ( after another small wait ) got it sorted!!
It annoys me when snooty arrogant people get better service than the quiet non complaining people!!
Aside from this, the waiting staff were so so genuinely nice and super friendly but not in a "to good to be wholesome " way!!

Breakfast was lovely, as part of your bed and breakfast rate you can have the continental buffet, and also order anything off the cooked range and a la carte menu free of charge!!

I will 100% be returning to this amazing hotel xx

1  Thank Beebee1979

Hello Beebee1979,

I am most thankful for your positive and reflective feedback. All your comments have been discussed with our management team and I would like to thank you for taking the time to share these both with the hotel and the Tripadvisor community.

I look forward to welcome you back to Blythswood Square.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

Stunning hotel. Great location easy to walk around central Glasgow. Staff very good friendly and attentive. Lock on room door wouldn't work on second day. Dealt with professionally and complimentary drinks in Salon while waiting what more could u ask for. Snowy scene from window of upgraded room.

2  Thank Audrey M
Murray T, General Manager at Blythswood Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2016

Dear Audrey M,

Thank you for the wonderful review.

I do hope we will have another opportunity to welcome you back to Blythswood Square again in the future.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

Located in the perfect area of blythswood square, just minutes away from the heart of the city centre of Glasgow but far enough away so that not to be disturbed by too much noise. Rooms are lovely, spacious and modern with a gorgeous bathroom. Myself and my girlfriend where here for the 1 night just as a get away near to home and it was perfect. Spa is stunning with a great choice of treatments to choose from and should Definitely be experienced. The only thing wrong for us was the restaurant. Absolutely beautiful decor but the food wasn't much to our liking, although I'd like to point out we are a younger couple and the fact we didn't like much could be due to that! Tiny portions, basically what you'd expect from a high end restaurant like this. Not great if your a big eater like myself But apart from that out stay was fantastic and will definitely be returning, highly recommended.

4  Thank Ross F

Dear Ross F,

Thank you for your reflective feedback and taking the time to share your experience with both the hotel and the Tripadvisor community.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Blythswood Square again soon.

Kind regards