“Best chippy in town”

Price range: US$3 - US$14
Description: Posh Fish & Chips
Description: Posh Fish & Chips
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

At last, Dunfermline had a good Fish & Chip ship. Wide selection of fresh fish available battered, breaded or grilled and it looked like all cooked to order. We chose breaded Haddock and it was perfect. Good service, spotlessly clean and very good value.

1  Thank martinsA4781WH

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visited for take-away for family. 6 of us all had different meals, and everything was delicious.
Staff are very friendly and everything was cooked fresh.
Definitely the best chippy in the area!

1  Thank Elaine F
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just back from an early dinner with my husband and 1 year old boy.
Place was really clean and inviting. Staff very friendly and welcoming- great with my wee boy.
Food was absolutely delicious- cooked fresh to order. Very reasonable in price too!
Definitely our new chippy of choice- although not sure I’d do take away any more as it was lovely not having to do the dishes!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Popped in today for lunch. Really impressed, we don't generally eat fish and chips locally anymore but Hook and Catch have changed that. Great friendly and helpful team. Food is freshly prepared and delicious. A great price too when eatting in. We'll be back.

1  Thank SSJ10101
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was here on 01/04/18 with my my family for a birthday meal and I cant fault anything the staff were very friendly and the service was realy quick.
cant fault this place at all.
All in all I will definitely be here again and would recommend it to anybody.

1  Thank morganoliver1