“Working hard ...serving fab food!”
Review of Benny T's

Benny T's
Ranked #18 of 146 Restaurants in Falkirk
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

So our little family of starving folk called for fish and chips .System for ordering is easy and painless!Piping hot food delivered to our car .We are fussy... but by golly ...this was fresh.. cooked to perfection and a joy to see really hard working souls making amazing food. Lovely guy's ..and girls.....we will be back.

Date of visit: February 2021
4  Thank MsAdalene
bennyts2016, Owner at Benny T's, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear MsAdalene,

Thank you so much for your wonderful Tripadvisor review. We are very much missing face to face contact with our customers however receiving such a great feedback has definitely given us all a welcome boost.
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and also for your custom.

From all the team.

Write a reviewReviews (370)

Reviewed 25 December 2020

As someone who has used this restaurant on several occasions (as well as their take-away service (chip shop), I can say the food is always good and of the highest quality. It is cooked to order and so served fresh.
The staff are both professional and courteous - I would and do recommend them to others.
Merry Christmas

Date of visit: December 2020
4  Thank mpc2407
bennyts2016, Owner at Benny T's, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2021

Dear mpc2407,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. It’s always so encouraging to read such positive words especially during these very trying times. Thank you for your continued custom.

Wishing you and yours all the best for 2021!

From all the team at benny t’s

Reviewed 27 November 2020

Normally love Benny Ts but the last two pre-ordered fish/chips have been a bit on the soggy side. We don’t have any vinegar or sauce so not that. Batter not its usual crispy self and chips soft and broken. I know they are extremely busy and perhaps they are making them earlier and possibly sitting for a while. Still tasty but would love them to go back to being crispy again

Date of visit: November 2020
bennyts2016, Owner at Benny T's, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2020

Hi Gems3215,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I’m keen to look into your feedback in more detail. Could you please email me with the date and time of your last visit/s? I’m really disappointed to read that you weren’t delighted with your fish and chips and hope you allow us the opportunity to investigate further.

Kind regards,

Dominique
dominique@bennyts.co.uk

Reviewed 11 November 2020

Came in around 8 o’clock, was only customer to get served then been asked to wait in the car for my order while other customers walked in and been served right away or got their orders walked to the car within 15/20 min. 35min walked back in to see what’s happening with my order to get served right away when my order was forgotten about. Haven’t even received an apology, the staff is very bad mannered!

Date of visit: November 2020
6  Thank thomas_plodowski
bennyts2016, Owner at Benny T's, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit. We are obviously very sorry for our mistake on Wednesday night. After looking into your visit, we realised that your order ticket had been lost which resulted in you waiting longer than necessary. I would be grateful if you could ask for myself the next time you are passing in order that I can apologise in person.

Regards,

Mark Mulholland

Reviewed 27 October 2020 via mobile

Not getting one way system right having to wait for pick up chips cold only having to travel 2 minutes from shop

Date of visit: October 2020
3  Thank drewwalker6012
bennyts2016, Owner at Benny T's, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2020

Dear Drew,

Thank you for taking the time to post an online review following your recent visit to our takeaway. We’re sorry that you were left disappointed with our system and your order.

I’m sure you will understand the challenging times that we are operating under. We have reduced the number of staff within our kitchen and service areas in line with governments guidelines. As a result, we are currently unable to be as productive and as efficient as we were previously which means that you may have to queue longer than ‘normal’.

For those who are able to plan their visit, we offer a ‘call and collect’ system which is intended to reduce waiting times which has proved to be very popular.

We’re obviously very disappointed to hear that after a 2 minute journey your chips were cold. We cook small amounts on a regular basis to ensure our food remains fresh and hot. All our items are boxed, wrapped and where required, placed in thick paper bags all of which is intended to help to retain heat.

Unfortunately you have not left details of when you visited so I am unable to look back on your specific order. We always welcome feedback from our customers and are always keen to put right any issues ideally at the time of the visit. If you are able to provide more specific details regarding the day and time I would be more than happy to look into the points that you have raised more closely.

Please email me at dominique@bennyts.co.uk

Kind regards,