“Breakfast friendly good value”

Graze On Grassmarket
Ranked #9 of 200 Coffee & Tea in Edinburgh
Price range: US$1 - US$6
Cuisines: Deli, Healthy, Soups
Neighborhood: Old Town
Description: Perfect nutritious and delicious, healthy breakfast, lunch and snacking options. All freshly prepared in house providing a wide-ranging, locally sourced where available, scrumptious produce to indulge in. Friendly staff providing a laidback atmosphere, suitable for everyone's budgets, be as naughty or nutritious as you feel. We also offer mouthwatering gluten free and vegan alternatives to enjoy, plus provide a call and collect service for when your short for time.
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

This morning we went for breakfast in front of our hotel for a change.
It was really suprisingly nice and friendly, I enjoyed my five items included in the breakfast for 5.75 € particulary the blackpudding sausage, the waitress was polite, my wife had the three items for 3.75 € including the coffee.the food was served in a cardboardbox, otherwise the food was fresh and tasty! Well done to the Team!

1  Thank Philippe J

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Didn’t know what to expect. Wonderful! You make your sandwich from all of the food in the two displays. Not only was the food great, it was a new experience.

1  Thank Joe S
Reviewed 24 June 2018

This place has such a happy atmosphere that you can't help but smile as you try to choose among beautiful options. We recommend both breakfast and lunch at Graze. The ingredients are fresh, and the combinations are just as you want them. Vegetarians rarely feel so well supplied with options, and anyone at all will want to return to try the many possibilities. We went 4 times in 2 weeks. The breakfast roll is a hearty start to the day with your choice of ingredients on a rustic, crusty but soft roll, and salad boxes are wonderful! Excellent coffee, too, and prices are very fair and reasonable!

1  Thank A_Saunterer
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Stumbled upon this gem of a place while looking for a coffee. Not only did they have coffee, tea, espresso, and lattes, they had delicious scones with butter and jam. You are able to choose your own fillings for omelets, wraps or salads. Will plan on returning for lunch.

1  Thank Patricia S
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

This is my third year visiting Edinburgh. I found Graze the first year because it was next to our hotel, but we still get breakfast here nearly every morning when we visit. We’ve tried other places that were nice, but every time we leave saying “tomorrow we’re going back to Graze!”. They have awesome breakfast rolls!!! And at a really good price, particularly if you make it in before 11. I actively miss their breakfasts when I’m back in the US. And I can’t say enough about the staff. Every person I’ve met working here has been warm, friendly, welcoming, and super thoughtful. They make my visits here better and I look forward to coming in whenever I’m in Edinburgh.

1  Thank Kat D