“Great choice”

Cuisines: Indian, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: Broughton & Calton
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Just across the road for us Cosmo has a great range of food from all corners of the globe.
Eat all you can for both main course and sweet. Kids loved it!!!
Refillable soft drinks are great value also.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,961)

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Booked online for a visit to Edinburgh. Had to queue outside to wait for the restaurant to open, but once inside we were seated quickly, even though we were half an hour early! It filled up pretty quick, but there weren't too many queues for the food.
The food was good for a buffet, so much choice of pretty much anything. Drinks were OK and not too expensive. Chocolate fountain a hit!

2  Thank TheWestleys
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Went there for a quick meal at lunchtime yesterday and I was so disappointed with how cold many dishes were and some of them were not even possible to eat because how hard and reheated they were. My boyfriend is a chef and he told me he could tell many of the things that we were trying to eat were at least one day old, probably what was left over from dinner from the day before. I am against food waste but there are different ways to utilise food which has already been cooked, like giving it to homeless people and not asking people to pay for it as it is fresh food cooked the same day. I wouldn't have paid a penny on those horrible chips and bread which was hard like a stone. Such a waste of money since I didn't eat practically anything because it wasn't possible. When leaving, my boyfriend ask to speak with somebody and I think he was the manager at the entrance but wasn't sure. We complain about the food especially because my boyfriend is a chef and he can really tell when the food has been reheated. The manager kept saying that the food was fresh and cooked that morning. I really think that a restaurant manager should at least apologise if the costumer is telling you that the food is horrible and also thank them because then it is possible to do something about it and change the situation.I will definitely never go to this restaurant again. A chippy place is better, cooked at the moment and cheaper.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Outstanding buffet, 10/10 would recommend you to visit. The food is delicious and you couldn't ask for a better world buffet with!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Very large and accommodating restaurant. Usually, families with kids seek a kids friendly place like that. Highly recommend. Nice food and good price.