Stayed for 2 nights in one bedroom apartment.
- Good location - close to train station, castle and a good selection of bars and restaurants close by. Everything in walking distance from the apartment.
- Check in was quick and easy - greeted by friendly staff and arrived to a bottle of wine and welcome note in the room which was a nice gesture. (I explained I did not drink alcohol but they were unable to replace the wine for a non-alcoholic alternative which was disappointing but minor)
- Large, clean and spacious apartment. Big deep bath in bedroom, large bathroom and shower and good kitchen space with dishwasher. Even a washing machine if needed. Very modern stylish interior - comfy and cosy.
- Staff kept luggage secure in reception so I was able to extend my stay in Edinburgh after checking out.
- Difficult to fault Old Town Chambers. The only thing I grumbled about was the noise from the bar directly outside of the room. You could hear lots of noise from customers stood outside of the bar or walking passed the window. No fault of the hotel and cannot be avoided. Very minor.
- Lots of steep stairs leading up to the hotel if you walk up from the train station which felt like a workout by the time I reached the top with my luggage.
Amazing apartments overall. Will definitely be returning.More
- Free Wifi