“Delicious lunch”

Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Southside & Holyrood
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Just been here for lunch in the snow. Took it into the museum after to eat! The savoury pancakes are huge and a great choice of fillings. Would happily come here again if we are in Edinburgh. Friendly service too. Brilliant!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The crepe I had was LOADED - avocado, goats' cheese, pine nuts, all the good stuff. It's incredibly delicious and filling. I have to stop myself from buying one every single time I pass by.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Tupiniquim sells on the street for about ten years! The name came from one of the native tribes in Brazil, but it is also the nickname for brasilien. All of their crepes are made with manioc or cassava flour, not only is gluten free, but tastes better than normal flour. Just recently I became a customer, due to the fact that they have the best deal quality prices for lunch break. The food is amazingly creative that only brasilien hands would think of doing. To place your order, just follow the menu, whilst waiting take a tour at the Meadows, and return after 15 or 20 minutes, on a busy day, or just wait and indulge yourself with their fun process of crepe making! Every time I order at Tupiniquim my belly gets happy and heavy! I am an happy customer!

Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

Amazing gluten free crepes. Lots of fillings savoury and sweet.
It’s busy at lunch times and we had a 20 minute wait but think it’s because all the university students use it. The ladies are lovely and friendly and crepes are delicious. Definitely worth a visit. Not expensive

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

We visited Scotland in February 2018, a chilly time of year with temperatures in the 30’s and 40’s with a biting wind. We stayed not too far from this little stand on the corner, sort of like a permanent food truck. He says they have been there for eight years. They sell crepes, a savory selection and a sweet assortment as well. I had the good fortune to eat here twice, once I had the chicken crepe and then the beef one. You can order them as spicy as you want or not at all. They are ready in five minutes and you get handed a beautiful, folded up crepe wrapped in a paper dish. They are easily portable to eat as you walk away or they set up little tables and chairs on a nice day and you can watch people. Cost you about £5, or $7.50 or so. This is right next to the University of Edinburgh and there is a lot of foot traffic.

1  Thank Andiamoadesso1949