“SERVICE”

Price range: US$11 - US$31
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Broughton & Calton
Description: Edinburgh's funky, new, contemporary Middle Eastern Mezze and Shisha bar!
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Attended here for my girlfreinds 26th birthday.
Just a small party of 4, myself, my girlfriend her mother and my mother.

First of all the best thing about this place was the service then the food, the food was excellent so there can be no words to describe the service we had.

Byob which was good, saved money on buying extremely over priced drinks in this end of town.
We got a mixture of mezze dishes and a chicken platter , couple of nan breads served all at the same time and we all just tucked in. Food as i said was excellent.

The service from Arkan and Jessica was outstanding made us feel at home and that nothing was a problem at all. Great service guys. Thank you.

After dinner we all went down stairs to a small but cosy room to share a sheesha pipe, Arkan had surprised us by putting the sheesha on the house for my girlfriends birthday.
Big thanks again to the whole team (especially Arkan and Jessica) Great night had by all.

1  Thank Kristopher T
Write a ReviewReviews (1,096)

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This was an impromptu visit. We walked passed thinking to just check out the menu. We couldn’t resist.

We are vegan. We found a wide choice of foods. Full of flavour and very generous portions. We were supper impressed!!!!

Friendly staff. Excellent value. Thanks so much

1  Thank MrsBellz16
Reviewed 31 March 2018

The range of choice for vegetarians is amazing. Six mezes comfortably fed two people, and it was all delicious.

1  Thank Remmy F
Reviewed 29 March 2018

I have been here a couple of times with friends and colleagues. Service is good, prices are average and portions are quite big, so def worth the money.
The food is delicious; I had the Qozy lamb and it was so tender and tasty.
Recommended.

1  Thank fenny_91
Reviewed 28 March 2018

My friend and I visited Pomegranate for luch on a Monday. The restaurant was quiet but had a cheerful and welcoming atmosphere. We were greeted by Max, our waiter, who was charming. We decided to share a few mezze/ tapas plates. We are both vegan and found several dishes which we could share, and on requesting one of the mains as a mezze size, found that this was no problem. Our food was extremely delicious, service excellent and decor of the restaurant, delightful. We would both recommend Pomegranate.

1  Thank annejam