Jurys Inn Edinburgh
US$184
US$164
US$153
  • Restaurant
Murrayfield Hotel and House(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$128
Travelocity
US$160
US$146
4,456 results
All reviewstrain stationroyal milegreat locationtriple roomprinces streetcentral locationhigh streetcalton hillbuffet breakfastwould stay againshort breakyogurtcastlepubs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Beware for this inn if you are non-white guests, they'll treat you like you're the lowest class citizen!
They won't help with your luggage/suitcase, bar staff will mock you, they'll assigned you the warmest storage-type room (with no aircon just fan), & is nowhere near any store/market - need taxi/cab to get to anything!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice, clean, conveniently located hotel. FABULOUS BREAKFAST I would advise having the breakfast buffet included in your stay. A traveler can fill up on breakfast and be content until dinner. The staff were always friendly and helpful. I was often getting ice from the bar helpers,they provided a wine bucket and would refill it graciously many times. The shower in the room was nice and strong,good water flow and pressure! The beds were comfortable also.

Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Tomasz S, Manager at Jurys Inn Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Mr Bovis,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us here at Jurys Inn Edinburgh.

I was delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our breakfast "fabulous"! we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Edinburgh.

Kindest Regards,

Seamus McTaggart
Night Manager
seamus_mctaggart@jurysinns.com

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Me and my daughter had a lovely overnight stay. The staff were friendly and helpful. We had lunch in the bar which was tasty and filling. There was a good choice of breakfast in the morning. Thank you!

Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Tomasz S, Manager at Jurys Inn Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Marietripaway,
Thank You for taking time to leave feedback about your recent stay at Jurys Inn hotel in Edinburgh.

I'm delighted to see that you had a great stay and enjoyed your lunch! I'm also happy that our team was friendly and helpful! I really hope we can welcome you again in future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel was in a great location . Lovely rooms . Though very warm and we could not turn off the radiator . We had to open the windows at night to cool down which led to being woken by lots of outside noise from people ,sea gulls and early deliveries .the beds were very comfortable and the breakfast was fantastic . I would use this hotel again despite the heat in our room . Great stay . Totally enjoyable as always with Jurys inn

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Cheryl C,

I'm very happy to see that you had a nice stay and enjoyed our breakfast! At the same time I'm sorry for the issue with radiator which affected your sleep. I can assure you that this will be looked into and resolved. I really hope we can welcome you again in future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Ok hotel with a great location. Rooms are old and in need of an update. Go out for breakfast - it will be better and cheaper. Staff friendly and efficient. Close to the station. Nice evening meal. Overall I’d recommend it .

Dear Karen H,

I'm happy to see that you had a nice stay and enjoyed your evening meal. Also thank you very much for recommendation. I really hope we can welcome you again in future despite the small issues.