“Excellent breakfast, and friendly service”
Review of Cookhouse & Pub

Cookhouse & Pub
Ranked #14 of 112 Restaurants in Kilmarnock
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Considering breakfast is normally just a function that I go through, I found this experience to be really pleasant yesterday morning at the Cookhouse & Pub in Kilmarnock.

I was greeted at the entrance, diligently listened to as my order was taken, and the food arrived well presented and well cooked.

I was served by Joanne, who also took interest in my activities in Scotland, along with sharing her own interests.

A very pleasant experience.

General M, Manager at Cookhouse & Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hi Lee,

Thanks for taking the time to review your recent visit to Cookhouse and Pub Kilmarnock. It is fantastic to hear you enjoyed our unlimited breakfast and the service from Joanne. I will pass these comments onto the team as its always nice to hear our guests enjoyed their visit. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Really friendly staff especially Anne Marie who looked after us well. Food was good. A nice family friendly atmosphere.

Hi Lynda,

Thanks for taking the time to review your recent visit to Cookhouse and Pub Kilmarnock. Its great to hear such a good review on the restaurant and the staff. I will pass your kind words onto Anne Marie who is always glad to hear she has made guests happy! Hope your next visit isn't too far away.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Visited today with my husband and our toddler daughter. Our server Chris was fantastic, friendly,cheery and welcoming and was prompt in introducing himself as our server and offering us drinks and some time to browse the menu. We decided on the refillable option for our drinks and Chris was great at making sure we never "ran dry". Our food was tasty and arrived at the table within 10minutes of us ordering. A great lunch experience. Very good for families and decent value for money. My little one especially loved the smarties that Chris brought out with our bill at the end of the meal. We shall be back.

Hi Natalie,

Thanks for taking the time to review your recent visit to Cookhouse and Pub Kilmarnock. Glad to hear Chris made the visit special for you and your family! Here at Cookhouse and Pub we always put our guests at the heart of what we do and its always nice to here good feedback. Hope to see you soon

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The cookhouse was very welcoming. Very attentive staff, especially Chris. Nice surroundings. Suitable for kids.

Hi Heather,

Thanks for taking the time to review your recent visit to Cookhouse and Pub Kilmarnock. Is really good to hear you enjoyed your visit at our restaurant and I will pass your kind words onto Chris. Hope you visit us again soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Was just in last week for dinner with my husband and kids and it's so nice.what a transformation. The menu still has the classics but the quality is so much better than it was. The flatbreads too. Just yum. We had a waitress annemarie she was really good with our children. One of my kids has learning difficulties and she just took it in her stride and made him laugh. She really is an amazing waitress . our glasses were never empty and she fast at getting the kids desserts to help my son relax. Thanks for your patience . we will be soon.

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to review your recent visit to Cookhouse and Pub Kilmarnock. Its always nice to hear guests are enjoying our food and service. Also I will pass your kind words onto Anne Marie and let her know she is doing a fantastic job! Hope you join us again soon.