“Great Lebanese flavours - small venue with big character”
Review of Tahini

Tahini
Ranked #4 of 402 Restaurants in Dundee
Cuisines: Lebanese, Mediterranean, Bar
Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

Walking in, while the place is pretty small there is a ton of character and history with the decorations. Really vibrant place!

The food was incredible Lebanese cuisine. We went for dinner which was a 4 course tapas-ish experience. The amount of food you get is ridiculous so make sure you’re going in on an empty stomach! Plenty here for everyone and even vegetarians, my SO enjoyed her main course of stuffed peppers. The meats were so flavourful though I thought the lamb was a bit lacking.

The highlight for us were the various dips and toppings with pita bread at the very start, incredible flavour on one plate. Especially the Baba Ganoush, wow.

Definitely coming back.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (904)

Reviewed 30 May 2021 via mobile

I had been to Tahini a long time ago for a meal and really enjoyed it so decided to try a takeaway for something a bit different. I wasn't expecting it to be as good as I remembered and now I am vegetarian I didn't know if there would be much I would eat (fussy vegetarian) but there was so much I could eat and it was all AMAZING!!!! I liked everything!! Service was great, staff were lovely and food was hot! Would definitely recommend this place for either sit in or takeaway! A little bit more expensive than your usual takeaway but completely worth it!

Reviewed 25 May 2021 via mobile

Hot and cold meze were really good, but main and 'desert' were not good at all. They were not fresh and they were too overpriced for what we got.

Reviewed 18 May 2021

Myself and my girlfriend visited Tahini - well I can’t speak highly enough of this little gem. The food we had was top quality, it wasn’t overly expensive, the service was first class. I can honestly say for what we had the restaurant is selling the food to cheap. We will definitely visit Dundee if just to return here for something to eat.

Reviewed 26 April 2021 via mobile

We had lunch at Tahini and it was excellent. The service was quick and the server polite. The restaurant has a middle Eastern vibe and nice atmosphere. We found plenty of vegeterian options and tried ganoush, falafel platter and bamia. All were fresh and tasty. Would definitely recommend

Date of visit: April 2021