“Lovely tapas”
Review of Gallery 48

Gallery 48
Ranked #18 of 416 Restaurants in Dundee
Reviewed 14 August 2018

We bought an itison voucher earlier this year and we used it tonight. My wife had been before so I had expert advice on what we should order. It was absolutely lovely tapas and wine along with excellent service. I'll definitely be back....

2  Thank Bill M

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Visited for lunch with friends who had not been before. Suffice to say they were extremely impressed - with service, menu and presentation and quality of the food, not to mention value for money.
The black pudding croquettes were delicious, as were the prawns, the meat balls, the chicken skewers....oh, and not forgetting the meat and cheese platter!

Superb!

1  Thank patriciaroy13
Reviewed 8 August 2018

My wife convinced me to go to this restaurant for lunch and as I am not really a fan of Tapas I took a bit of convincing. Well I am glad I did. It was a great experience, with delicious tapas and the best Spanish draught beer I have tasted. The restaurant is well laid out with large windows giving plenty light and I like the use of high tables and chairs.
The staff were friendly and helpful, this being important for me as picking tapas is something I do need help with.

1  Thank 566RobertMcC
Reviewed 2 August 2018

Great choice of tapas dishes - especially for vegetarians. Presentation was fabulous and food was delicious. The glasses of sangria my wife and daughter had were huge! - very impressed. Surroundings were very pleasant and fitting for the name. Will definitely be back.

2  Thank eddie250101
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I ate here with friends on a busy Saturday night. The tapas menu has a wide variety of choice - vegetarian, fish and meat dishes. We each ordered three dishes, which seemed to be the right amount of food for each of us to feel full.

The food was tasty and was served very quickly. The restaurant staff were all friendly and helpful when explaining the menus.

The restaurant itself is full of fascinating artwork and has a great vibe. It can get very noisy when busy which can make dinner conversation difficult.

Would definitely recommend a visit and I am sure my wife and I will return for more tapas and gin.

2  Thank Mark E