Soprano St Magnus Court Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$103
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$80
US$76
  • Restaurant
Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$111
US$75
US$63
Travelocity
The Aberdeen Altens Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$54
Agoda.com
Ibis Aberdeen Centre(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$50
Travelocity
US$69
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewstrain stationunion squarecity centrecourse dinnerfull scottish breakfastbreakfast was excellentstayed here for one nightenjoyable staycinemascotland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked and paid to stay here today, I stayed 20 minutes ! I was deceived by the bar area which looked quite nice, things deteriorated gradually as I head up to my room. The room was the most disgusting, dingy,cold and in badly in need of repairs. It was probably a bonus the lights didn’t work properly as it would have showed the full state. I could not stay one night in this place...yuk! Also the most expensive hotel as it cost me £30 for 20 minutes! I couldn’t get my money back.

Room Tip: Helpful tip...stay somewhere else
Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

The hotel should always be priced cheaply. Customer service was substandard. There are no frills in the rooms i.e. no toiletries. There was no thermostatic control on the shower. Overall a substandard stay at a hotel that has competitors offering more for the same price.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

Got a very inexpensive rate for a one night single room. The gentleman on reception was extremely kind and helpful and I was given the key to a suite. The room was typically Victorian with a comfortable double bed, attractive artwork and a small bathroom. Unfortunately the cast iron radiator was under one of the high Victorian windows, and I suspect the heat literally went out the window. It was cold during the night and Inadvisable to stay here during the winter. Would certainly return as the staff, cleanliness, location and room were good, pity about the temperature.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here W/B 18/02/2018

No heating in the room, shower was cold and generally a poor visit.

I did ask why it’s so cold and was told I had to run the hot tap on the sink to make the shower hot? Strange as I had already shaved in the sink....

I returned after work on the second night to find a 2KW convector Hester places in the room. This was in no way adequate to heat a high ceilinged room.

2 nights shared with penguins...

Will not be back.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

On arrival we were greeted by a very nice receptionist who told us we couldn’t check in till 2pm which we expected anyway as that’s the normal for hotels, we asked if we could leave our luggage which was not a problem atall, so we checked in to our rooms later and we were happy enough, lovely big room with a massive bed in it which was very comfy cold roll but their were two heaters in it and it heated up with in half an hour, the shower was amazing very powerful, so overall very happy for £45 a night and the staff were excellent

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends