Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Residence Inn
Hotels.comUS$87
PricelineUS$87
eDreamsUS$87
TripadvisorUS$87
All reviews small kitchen kitchen area union street restaurants and bars large bed good size walk in shower complimentary breakfast full kitchen self catering cooked food great shower excellent hotel beans city centre coffee machine couple of nights
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2021

Cannot fault this hotel in any way. Really smart, modern rooms with great and comfortable facilities. Great location, lovely staff and I thought the take away hot breakfast was pretty decent and having the microwave made it really workable too.

Wouldn’t ever have been here under normal circumstances, we’d be in Europe somewhere if it wasn’t for all the messing about but Aberdeen is well worth a visit and if you do then this is where you should stay.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Charlotte Stephen, General Manager at Residence Inn Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2021

Dear Peter K,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent stay at Residence Inn.

I am delighted to learn that you like the facilities in the room and my team were lovely during your stay.

Thank you again for your feedback, its always encouraging to hear positive feedback. I will be sure to share your kind words with my team.

Reviewed 31 August 2021 via mobile

A very nice hotel with very helpful staff
Rooms are beautifully done and very spacious
Cleanliness was top 5 stars

My only negative was the take away continental breakfast- very poor, but I was so happy with my room and the look of the hotel that I didn’t really care about the breakfast

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Kristina I,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent stay at Residence Inn.

I am delighted to learn that you liked your room and my team was very helpful throughout your stay.

Thank you for your feedback regarding breakfast, we are hoping to re-open our previous buffet breakfast soon.

Thank you again for your feedback, we hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Residence Inn.

Reviewed 31 August 2021

Stayed here for 3 nights for a birthday break. Booked this after another hotel in the city cancelled with no notice. The staff here, especially Samantha, could not have been more helpful and accommodating.

Room had a view of Union Street and a window that opened, which nowadays, and on the 5th floor, was unexpected but welcomed.

Facilities in the room were great - the kitchen area was especially welcome and would be our reason for booking here again.

Breakfast arrangements are obviously different due to Covid but were fine and collecting it was easy enough.

The hotel felt safe and we weren't worried at all about staying or being at risk.

Great central location, just a short walk away from everything. Didn't use the car parking so can't comment on that side of things but they do offer a discount at Loch Street carpark.

Will definitely look to book this hotel when we're back in the city.

Dear NorthStar06939816319,

Thank you for your feedback from your recent stay at Residence Inn.

I am delighted to learn that you overall enjoyed your 3 nights stay at the hotel for a birthday break and you liked the location and the view from your room.

I am also pleased to learn that Samantha was helpful and accommodating during your stay, she is a credit to our team. I will be sure to share your kind words with her.

Thank you again for your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Residence Inn, whenever your travels bring you back to Aberdeen.

Reviewed 28 August 2021 via mobile

I loved this hotel! My husband travels for work and Marriott hotels are his usual choice, but this one was among the best we tried. The room was very spacious and clean. The position is ideal, in the very heart of Aberdeen. I’ve found just two flaws, that don’t change my very positive experience of this hotel: the breakfast was cold and you had to have it in your room (but it might be a COVID situation), and you have to park your car in a shopping centre’s car park and have to pay for it. This said, I highly recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Charlotte Stephen, General Manager at Residence Inn Aberdeen, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2021

Dear 677tatjanas,

Thank you for sharing your feedback and for choosing Residence inn.

I am delighted to learn that you like the location of the the hotel and that you liked your room.

I am sorry to learn that you did not enjoy breakfast during your stay. We are hoping to reopen our buffet breakfast as soon as possible.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback and we hope to welcome you back to Residence Inn in the future.

Reviewed 27 August 2021 via mobile

Everything was great but one thing breakfast. The location was great, staff were great, cleaners were great, the hotel was lovely, dog friendly which was hand for us with a puppy, was quiet and couldnt fault any of that apart from BREAKFAST! I understand covid andi understand why restaurant wasnt opened BUT the breakfast come on you could do a box of cereal or a porridge tub or anything like thats not breakfast thats a snack throughout day when busy and on the go. Many people complained but we thought awk cant be that bad but no it was. The hot breakfast was 1 sausage, 2 hashbrowns, 1 bacon, 1 tomato and scrambled egg so wasnt good either. Please listen to your customers because there have been many complaints and no wonder why. If you changed this then this review would of been a really good one cos we loved every minute.

Dear nataliesA6140IF,

Thank you for sharing your feedback and for choosing Residence inn.
I am delighted you enjoyed your room and our location.
I sincerely apologize regarding breakfast. I will pass your comments to my team.
Unfortunately this breakfast system is the only feasible way we can currently serve breakfasts currently due to the national hospitality staffing crisis.
We hope to open our much loved buffet breakfast as soon as possible.
Thank you again for sharing your feedback.