“A Hidden Gem”

Cuisines: Irish, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

The Foothills has closed down and has been replaced by The Hidden Pearl. I called in with my husband and two kids for dinner. We received a wonderful welcome from the manager and the waiting staff were equally friendly and welcoming.
I had the fish special which was outstanding. Beautifully presented and packed full of wonderful flavours. My husband had the daily roast (roast chicken). It was definately not your average roast and he said he never tasted better. Even the vegetables were worth getting excited about.
My 3 year old got the childs pizza which was a homemade pizza the likes of which I never tasted. Definately not your average pizza. Really tasty were my little girls words.
A hidden gem indeed and it will surely do well if they continue to serve such a high quality of food in such a friendly atmosphere. We have booked again alread for Sunday lunch.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 30 May 2018

We had several meals at this restaurant/bar while staying at Mr McGregors cottage. We had dinners, lunch and Sunday roast. All,food was very well cooked and plenty of it. Staff were very friendly and helpfu. Good selection of meals on the menu and you could eat in the dining room or the bar. They also,do takeaway meals but we did not need to try. We would go there again as we fond the meals very good.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Had lunch in this modern bar. First class food which we enjoyed at a really good price. Excellent service too!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

My wife & I, dropped in for lunch, well worth the visit, excellent food & friendly staff. When we are back in Gorton will dine again

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

The food never fails and the staff are warm and welcoming. I love going to the foothills as the atmosphere is always so lovely.

Date of visit: December 2017