“Excellent Sunday lunch”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

My Mum and I visited for Sunday lunch, the restaurant was busy however we were greeted at the door with a friendly welcome and the service was outstanding and food was excellent.

1  Thank Jackie M

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

I called in here a couple of weeks ago for lunch.
The staff were pleasant and helpful.
I ordered a chicken wrap-side order champ, a pint of beer, and a cappuccino.
Everything was grand until I went to pay. The barman said that's £22.90, I said to him are you sure that's correct.
He showed me that the chicken wrap cost almost 15 quid.

Anyway I paid my bill, but I definitely would not recommend this place to eat in. For all it is, I am so glad I hadn't my wife and kids with me as it would of cost a clean fortune.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED very very expensive for basic food.

sineaddud29, Owner at The Sperrin Restaurant & Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

I sincerely apologise as you were most definitely over charged. A chicken wrap only costs 7.95 . Please if your passing call in and we will refund you or have lunch with us. Again sorry for that.
Sinead
Sperrin Restaurant

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Food,service,atmosphere everything just fantastic,Anthony who manages the restaurant is just brilliant at what he does,we were made so welcome and the birthday girl treated like royalty the sperrin never fails,that’s the reason our family get togethers are always held here!!

1  Thank Sharon K
Reviewed 5 September 2018

Had lunch last week
Had the special. It was lovely, beautifully cooked Gammon and lovely thick well cooked chips.
Very pleasant server.
Will return.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

The food was excellent and the staff were great lovely atmosphere,it was very busy but this did not take away from the service.we were for the first time on Saturday but will be back again soon.