US$86
US$91
TripAdvisor
Dobbin Lodge(Armagh)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbed and breakfasttraditional irish breakfastclose to townbreakfasts were greatarmagh citystay there againhot breakfastquiet locationnice roomrooms are cleanon arrivalmaureenhostessirelandensuitefieldlounge
Reviewed 15 August 2017

My favourite Bed and Breakfast through my week long trip of Ireland and the only one I would give 5 stars to. Very welcoming hostess. Nice big clean rooms. Good breakfast. Just what you want from a B&B.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ian B
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this lovely B&B for 1 night with my friend.
When we arrived we got the loveliest welcome from Maureen :)
The room was lovely, the views around were amazing :)
We got a great big breakfast the next morning and it was lovely.
It was just the nicest B&B you could of stayed in.
We will definitely be back again.
So thanks again to the lovely Maureen who made us very welcome and my friend and I enjoyed our stay.

Thanks Emma

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Emma L
Reviewed 31 July 2017

We stayed on our first night of our tour of N.Ireland. Maureen was lovely and welcoming when we arrived and throughout. The interior of the downstairs is beautiful. The rooms were spacious with en suite - however in the hot weather, it was rather stuffy overnight and there wasn't enough gap in the windows to let air in. Other than that, we had a pleasant overnight stay with a plentiful breakfast to keep us going to Belfast. - Note, a lot of places to eat nearby aren't open after 8/9pm so give yourself plenty of time to arrive to get dinner.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We felt very welcome. Nice room and a nice breakfast. Maureen is a very lovely host. The place is located outside armagh but by foot only 10 minutes. Located just by a field very calm. Thank you for a nice time.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Maureen welcomed us with open arms. The room was nice and clean and was super cute. The breakfast was the best we had in the whole 13 day trip through Ireland. I would definitely stay there again. The rooms were perfect.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends