US$129
US$107
US$86
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

All Seasons Guest House(Belfast)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/27
Book now, pay at stay
US$72
US$84
US$78
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$132
US$108
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$131
US$100
Priceline
US$48
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$55/night.

Ten Square(Belfast)
US$136
US$129
Agoda.com
US$76
US$65
  • Free Internet
1,583 results
All reviewssamson suitemini barvictoria squaresuperior roomcontinental breakfastdvd playercathedral quarterbirthday treatcar parkreception areastayed one nightcomfy bedhotel barlovely roomfew drinkscentral locationafternoon tea
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We ate at the brassiere two nights consecutively, The atmosphere in the restaurant was calm and relaxing- Our food was amazing too. The chicken and the steaks were excellent choices.
Holly was such a lovely server. Very kind and nice to chat with too. We will definitely be back. Thank you.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Craig B
TinaWS326, General Manager at Malmaison, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you Craig B for your review, your feedback is very much appreciated by myself and Holly.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I stayed at the mal fir four nights over Easter. First impressions were good. However the hotel is in desperate need of a full refurb. The bar looks good, but when you use it, its not. The furnishings are so old and tired when you sit in the black settees you practically sink to the floor. The bar was never clean or tidy, there were food crumbs all over the furniture and floor whenever we were there and the staff did not collect dirty glasses or plates from the tables. There was no atmosphere what so ever and bizarrely no Guinness! Our room looked nothing like a mal room. It was ancient and old and the bathroom was tiny, shower only and as old as the hills. The cleaning staff did a very poor cleaning job and just not to mal standards. I would never stay here again. One good thing the hotel is so central to the pubs and restaurants.

Room Tip: Ask for a modern refurbished room with a large bathroom
Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple

Thank you Janet M for your review. I am so sorry that your stay was disappointing and there were service issues in the bar, this shall certainly be addressed.

We have had a number of rooms refurbished in the past year with plans being put in place for the remaining rooms and public areas.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Best hotel i have been in, i upgrated to the largest room was great it felt so comfortable and homely it had a large pool table and a small living area with a fire the bathroom was extra large with his and hers shower plus a bath. I will be back again

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Beverley S

Thank you Beverley S for your review. Samson is pretty special.

we look forward to welcoming you back

Reviewed 28 March 2018

For 4 star I've been really disappointed. Hotel location was great, check in good but I have to say from an over all experience I was somewhat disappointed. Room was grand but a little tired and had creaky floor boards,annoying. Service in the bar was slow,very slow( a number of other customers had commenced on this). There excuse was there were really busy. Not so. Breakfast was continental but my god what a poor offering when you think you are in a 4 star you expect more. (A few months earlier I stayed in a big chain in the city and I was really impressed by there breakfast offering). Also the wait we had on both mornings was again really disappointing and the reason was they were very busy.
Badly needs sorting.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
TinaWS326, General Manager at Malmaison, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you PJHArkin for your review.

I am sorry there were disappointing aspects to your stay and I shall address these with the food and beverage team.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

My husband treated me and my mum to an Afternoon Tea with Prosecco, when we arrived the reception area were very welcoming we made our way into the bar area where Ciaran greeted us and showed us our table, service was incredible the entire time he made sure we had everything we needed and looked after us, the food was great and the assortment was even better there was so much we actually got to take some home. We finished the day with a cheeky cocktail and it’s one of the nicest I have tasted I would highly recommend Malmaison I had never been before but I will be going back!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family