Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$91
Priceline$99
Travelocity$110
Trip.com$110
2,014 results
All reviews loft bar belfast city hall hen party central location lovely hotel wedding reception from start to finish reception staff couldn't do enough few drinks stayed here for one night saturday night top class car park cooked breakfast ireland
Selected filters
Reviewed November 27, 2022 via mobile

Slap bang in the centre of Belfast, although I would advise you bring ear plugs due to the noise from the young revellers outside.

Room and bathroom average. We stayed in Room 617 and the view from there was pretty decent. The only issue was the noise coming from above our room (furniture being dragged across the floor at 7.30am - ear plugs are a must for this room). Room and bathroom spotless. The bathroom was a great size with a bath and walk in shower.

Most of the staff were very friendly and helpful, especially the lovely young guy who served our dessert and the American waiter in The Loft Bar.

Restaurant staff prompt at getting your meal order and serving it, however we were only asked if our meal was ok when we had almost finished and I would have preferred more than half of a very small grilled tomato and I also wanted a portion of sriracha sauce, but it was too late by then. I did mention this to the waiter who asked. I considered it constructive criticism but I think he saw it as a personal insult.

While we were having dessert the waiting staff were helping themselves to dinner at the serving area. While it’s lovely to see them being well catered for, it was a bit off putting. I think this should be done back of house. Also a waiter was walking through the restaurant drinking a mug of tea.

Food was excellent. Fillet steak cooked to perfection and the meringue was the best I have ever tasted (proper marshmallow centre with a fruit compote that was out of this world). My husband had the sirloin burger and chicken burger brioche. Again it was out of this world. Compliments to the chef, but more tomato PLEASE!!!

Loft bar is really lovely and the staff were very friendly (especially the American waiter. Sorry I didn’t get his name but he is an asset to the hotel. Great craic!).

Parking is strange, as it is in the centre of the city. We had to pay £17 for an overnight stay at a multi storey car park 10 minutes walk away. Not a pleasant walk when you are carrying over night bags and you are not sure where the hotel is.

Room tip: Avoid 6th floor or bring ear plugs. Avoid table close to the serving area. Waiting staff slow in bar areas so be patient
Reviewed November 20, 2022

Just leaving Ten Square after an amazing weekend - we had two rooms for a girls weekend. The hotel is so centrally located for shopping (can pop back during the day to drop your bags and then be back out shopping again really quickly!) and for drinks or eating out.

This is our 16th year of coming for this same weekend each year and we love it. The food is fantastic (veggie sausages are delicious!) and dinner is always gorgeous. The staff are so friendly and helpful and love to chat and have a bit of banter which really adds to the weekend. We had gorgeous rooms this year with a fabulous rain shower and the Juliet balconies and it’s very clean (was in a hotel last weekend that wasn’t so clean!)

All in all, a wonderful weekend and we Will
Continue coming every year!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 20, 2022

We stayed at Ten Square on Thursday evening for the first time. Having dined in Jospers numerous times, we always thought it would’ve been nice to stay in the hotel affiliated. We are very frequent ‘hotel stayers’, having had experiences in several city based hotels in the UK and further afield, but this was to be our first time staying in Belfast, as due to its locality to home we generally tend to travel to and from. But having been consumed by a house renovation for several months we decided to make something of our little ones trip to Disney on Ice and book a stay. On first impressions, the hotel staff were very polite and courteous and the room was clean and well presented. There were no welcome snacks, which tend to be a standard feature in all hotels of that standard and price range nowadays, but to be honest, not such a big deal that they were non existent. However, what really ruined our stay was the noise. We seemed to be situated directly above what appeared to be a function room and the noise was so loud it was absolutely impossible to sleep. I’m not sure what they were thinking when the allocated that particular room to us with 2 young children (3 year old and 5 month old) whom were both still awake close to 1am unable to sleep. The following morning the lift was out of order, which really didn’t bother us whatsoever, as these things happen, but the noise we had to endure on a not particularly cheap stay was just too much. It really put a dampener on our first experience staying over in Belfast. I actually have never ever left a review before, however felt the need to on this occasion to highlight that perhaps this wouldn’t be the best choice of hotel for families with young children. Yes, it’s a lovely hotel with a nice atmosphere, nice decor and lovely staff, however if you want a nights sleep to commence before the early hours of the morning, it’s maybe not the one you should choose. We are actually sticklers for returning to the same hotel, but on this occasion, we will need to find an alternative if we ever decide to stay in Belfast again.

Reviewed November 13, 2022 via mobile

Two of us checked in having used the recommended car park with electric charger. People were lovely, the room
and bed were very relaxing. Room was very quiet so great sleep. Super shower and We had a very good breakfast and again the staff were so attentive

Reviewed November 13, 2022 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for the first time, for a birthday treat for me. Past it on numerous occasions over the years but when we got a great DBB and free bubbly deal , it seemed too hard to resist.
We left our bags in early and did a wee walk around the city centre. Went back around around 2pm and found out bags had been left up to our room. Nice
Think our room must have been one of the best available. Think it was 439? - at the end of the hotel, opposite the memorial, beside the city hall. Great cityscape views. Had a wee half balcony, and the room itself was modern, clean and well provided with everything you'd expect from a 4 *hotel.
We dined early from the inclusive menu. Excellent variety of food available. My wife and I paid extra for a prawn cocktail each. Then she had the salmon darne and I had the rack of ribs. All lovely, with no room left for dessert. The young serving staff were friendly and attentive. The only negative was the snide up himself 'matrais de', or head waitor, whatever he was. My wife tried to start a conversation with him as she went past him and he snapped back at her in an unfriendly manner- lucky my wife only told me after we had left the restaurant or I'd have been having words! Needs to get over himself by the sounds of it! But despite that dufus, we had a really nice dining experience in Jospers restaurant.
Our breakfast the next morning was equally as good as our evening meal, served by the same friendly staff, minus the idiot above. My wife had a lovely fry and I had the poached variant, served to our table.
So overall our visit to the 10 Square was a really great experience, especially as we bagged a bargain as well. Just the one blip in our stay, but apart from that, we would definitely recommend this place for a city centre stay.

Room tip: Believe they have discounted car parking nearby, but it's still quite expensive.