5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$76
travelup.com$77
HolidayInn.com$76
Hurb$78
1,736 results
All reviews city centre hope street sandy row bus station car park great victoria street hotel is in a great location minute walk executive room reception staff good size excellent stay would highly recommend this hotel excellent breakfast bars and restaurants comfy bed chloe
Selected filters
Reviewed November 27, 2022

Perfect location for city centre. Very comfortable beds and a lovely breakfast. Would certainly use for our group again. Everyone very pleased with our accommodation. Thanks to all the staff for making our stay pleasant

Room tip: I let staff pick our rooms
Date of stay: November 2022
Nicolle Loughran, Guest Services / Front Office at Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2022

Hi Giboney,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review about your recent stay at Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre.

I am so pleased to hear you had such an enjoyable experience at our hotel. I will be sure to pass on your lovely feedback to all of my colleagues, they will be so delighted!

It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed November 26, 2022 via mobile

Great hospitality refreshing bedrooms, friendly staff and warm experience. City centre location, close to public transport hubs, airport, equipped mini-gym and unique dining experience. Nice breakfast served- choice of continental and cooked.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Hi Everson,

I am so pleased to hear you had such an enjoyable experience at our hotel and that you received such great hospitality from our team. I will be sure to let all of my colleagues know how much you enjoyed their warm and friendly demeanor, our central location and our tasty food!

Reviewed November 18, 2022

The room was clean, the breakfast was good (especially the coffee), I ate in the restaurant which was what you would expect (good pub grub style). The big problem was the bed was very uncomfortable and I struggled to sleep, this was the opinion of colleagues on the same trip. The receptionist arranged for a mattress topper that made all the difference.

Room tip: Top floor (8) for the best views
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Hi Phil L,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your recent stay at Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre.

I am so pleased to hear you had an enjoyable experience at our hotel and that you really liked our clean rooms and tasty food. I will be sure to pass on your lovely feedback to all of my colleagues, they will really appreciate it!

However, I am so sorry to hear that you were not a fan of our mattresses. We aim to provide all of our guests with a comfortable and relaxing experience so we truly are sorry that we fell short on this occasion. I have relayed your feedback to our housekeeping manager to see what steps we can take to improve our guest experience.

Having said this, I am so pleased to hear that overall you still had an enjoyable stay with us.

Reviewed November 4, 2022

We stayed for4 nights. Staff were very helpful. Rooms very clean. Central location made it perfect for exploring the city. My husband used the gym which was great. Most impressed by the breakfast which my children made sure to set them up for the day! Would definitely recommend and if we ever return to Belfast, I would not book anywhere else. Many thanks for a lovely stay.

Date of stay: October 2022
Nicolle Loughran, Guest Services / Front Office at Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2022

Hi Carys J,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a nice review about your experience at Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre.

I am delighted to hear that you and your family had such a lovely stay with us and that you particularly enjoyed our breakfast buffet, onsite gym, central location, clean rooms and helpful staff. I will be sure to pass on your lovely feedback to all of my colleagues, they all work very hard and will really appreciate it!

It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we hope that we will see you again on your next visit to Belfast!

Reviewed November 1, 2022 via mobile

I stay at this hotel all the time, reception staff is always so friendly. I have had lunch and dinner in the hotel and both are delicious. Also there cocktail menu is amazing especially the jam donut shot that was recommended to us on one of our stays. Will be heading back in November for my birthday and for the Christmas markets that are so easy to get to from the hotel.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Nicolle Loughran, Guest Services / Front Office at Holiday Inn Belfast City Centre, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2022

Hi Lois B,

I am delighted to hear that our team have provided you with another great experience at our hotel. I will be sure to let all of them know that you really liked everything from our friendly staff to our delicious food and tasty jam donut shots!

It was a pleasure having you stay with us again and we look forward to welcoming you back in November and December for some celebrations!