8 people are viewing this hotel
$118
Free cancellation until 02/17/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
$118
Free cancellation until 02/18/23
Vio.com
$104
Hotels.com$118
Priceline$112
getaroom.com$201
6,656 results
All reviews piano bar opera house great victoria street executive room porridge lovely hotel central location the heart of the city afternoon tea top class northern ireland visiting belfast from start to finish saturday night breakfast was excellent car park bombed
Selected filters
Reviewed November 27, 2022

I've just returned from an overnight stay with my Mum and our experience at this hotel was nothing short of exceptional. The hotel is beautiful and has a warm and welcoming atmosphere. The staff are so friendly and attentive but the highlight of our trip was speaking with Cormac. He is hospitality personified! It was a busy night in the Piano bar but he still took time to chat to us, asked us about our trip and made several recommendations to us. Cormac clearly loves his job and is an excellent representative of a very well-tuned operation. We will definitely return.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Europa Hotel, Guest Services / Front Office at Europa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2022

Dear 247francescaj,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your wonderful 5* feedback. I am delighted to read that you and your mum had an exceptional stay with us. I will be sure to pass your praises to Cormac.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 27, 2022

This hotel is beautiful but has its good points and bad points. I’ll start with the good. Hotel is central to the city, everything more or less on ur doorstep with Starbucks literally across the road from reception! Hotel reception, bar, restaurant and bedroom beautiful.. couldn’t fault the decor or staff, friendly and professional. Bed is super comfy, best one in Belfast I’d say.
Bad points. We were on 11th floor and the noise from a function below was terrible..I actually thought it was from across the road but I can definitely agree with the previous review the noise not acceptable for the price of hotel break, I’m actually astounded that the hotel allows such noisy functions given the clientele they try to attract. Fire alarm went off twice, rang reception as the alarm light in bedroom was flashing which gave me a headache, was told it would go off in few mins but it was nearly half an hour. Breakfast is a buffet, I found it a bit cold (I like my food piping hot) so was disappointed in that.
Anyway hopefully someone finds this helpful in the decision to book or not to book.

Room tip: Not sure if I would book breakfast when the like or Starbucks and some local café’s within walking distance for a fraction of the price.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear roisind415,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your valuable feedback.

First of all, I am glad to read that our location, bar, restaurant and cloud beds were to your liking. I would also like to thanki you for recognising our staff’s friendliness and professionalism. On the other hand, I am saddened to read that you did not get the best night sleep we aim for guests to have.

Europa Hotel, Belfast holds myriad of events throughout the year and I am saddened to read that one of the events in our hotel has disrupted your stay. As with the fire alarm, I am sorry that it has taken a while for the flash to come off. One of the guest had broken the Fire Emergency Glass and it has taken a few for our staff to get sorted. We aim to provide our guest with the best night’s sleep and I am sorry we were not able to deliver it to you during this occasion.

We value your feedback and I will certainly pass it to the team so we can find better ways to improve the services we provide.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 26, 2022

I would never stay in this hotel again. I am on the 7th floor and for the last 3 hours have just heard some thump thump thump from the Disco go on the first floor. I have called down to reception four times to ask them to get the bass turned down but nothing has happened. I cannot believe that hotel that is selling rooms for people to sleep with allow such a loud music to come from a function in their hotel. It is totally unacceptable and disrespect ev2 its customers trying to sleep

Room tip: Stay away from this hotel if you want to sleep
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear TraceyTC,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am disappointed to read that the function noise has caused inconvenience during your stay. We value your feedback and I will certainly pass this to the team to make sure that this issue doe not happen again.

Reviewed November 26, 2022 via mobile

The portion size was almost laughable but then the price brought it all back to earth. I can’t fault the service but I would say to anyone that is hungry… there are many other places in Belfast that will support your appetite.. I asked for turkey and ham and got a sliver of turkey, wrapped around stuffing, sitting on a rasher of bacon….

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Europa Hotel, Guest Services / Front Office at Europa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2022

Dear molloy1978,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It is disappointing to read we did not match your expectations on this occasion regarding portion sizes. I have passed your comments onto our Head chef to review, to ensure we are providing the highest standard possible going forward.
I am glad to read you were looked after well and service was what we are so well known for.

We hope we have the chance to welcome you back again soon.

Warm Regards,

Claire
Front Office Manager

Reviewed November 24, 2022 via mobile

I normally stay in Large chain Hotels like Marriott and Hilton, For a change i tried the famous Europa this week and loved every minute, A warm reception at check in, Great Bar, and a very well appointed room, very comfortable, The bed was too comfortable! Was difficult to get moving in the morning… I chose to have a room service breakfast , while i was disappointed the Kippers were not available, the Full Irish was hot, fresh and the eggs were perfect, very rare to get this these days.. I will certainly be back !!

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear K292LZstevenb,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us here at the Europa.
I am so pleased to read you decided to give us a go rather than your preferred chain hotels. Often, it is our warm and welcoming hospitality that lets us see our guests return time and time again. It is lovely to know you enjoyed your time with us.

We look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon - Hopefully in the not so distant future.

Warm Regards,