3 people are viewing this hotel
$94
Hotels.com$101
Priceline$101
Travelocity$101
All reviews rooftop bar sky tv quirky hotel comfy room fresh milk rooms are small cathedral quarter great shower bars and restaurants city break victoria square the heart of the city one night stay central location fantastic hotel saturday night from start to finish
Selected filters
Reviewed October 21, 2022 via mobile

Great 3 night stay in Belfast. Central location for bars, restaurants, shops and pick up locations for tours. Simple but lovely room with comfy bed. Friendly and helpful staff. Great bar and restaurant areas. Would recommend staying here.

Reviewed October 17, 2022

Great location. The restaurant had amazing food. And the room was very clean and roomy.

The only thing to mention is that the hotel is down a walking street, so park your vehicle in the car park near by!

Reviewed October 17, 2022 via mobile

What a wee gem! Excellent location, such friendly staff who couldn’t do enough for us. Great options for food and drink.

Rooms on the small side but have everything you need and really comfortable beds.

As regular visitors to belfast we have to say we will be back! This is better than a lot of the 5 star hotels in Belfast.

Highly recommend.

1  Thank Gireland7
Reviewed October 16, 2022 via mobile

I couldn't be more pleased with our stay I have a severe dairy intolerance which can be very challenging as dairy seems to be in everything. But everyone from the desk staff to the staff of Taylor and clay and the manager Pedro went out of their way to reassure me and make my stay a safe and welcoming one from start to finish. Our room was exceptionally clean and the staff at breakfast were fantastic all the staff were made aware of my needs which was great as I didn't have to spend the weekend explaining myself like I normally do. The service at the hotel was exceptional, I can't wait to stay again. Thank you bullitt Hotel for making my stay such a happy and welcoming one.

Reviewed October 16, 2022

Excellent service from all the staff from the moment I checked in....rooms were very clean and beds very comfortable. Food and service in the restaurant was absolutely beautiful. The hotel is in a great location also close to shops, bars and restaurants. Highly recommended booking this hotel for a night out in Belfast.

Trip type: Traveled with friends