“Superb”
Review of Quartisan

Quartisan
Ranked #59 of 1,173 Restaurants in Belfast
Description: Licensed Restaurant in Belfast’s Cathedral Quarter.We specialise in Mediterranean food with an Italian slant. Quartisan –Food,Prosecco,Cocktails, Gin Serves -where good things meet.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

It’s a must visit when in Belfast. Ticked all the boxes for us, firstly and most importantly the food is amazing, plenty of choice and a well put together menu. The prices are unreal for what you are getting. Staff are attentive friendly and create a relaxed atmosphere while keeping us right. The location was handy to anywhere in Belfast especullay the Cathedral Quarter with a load of bars and city centre round the corner.

Def be back before we go!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Called into Quartisan looking for something small but tasty before going on to another outing on St Patrick's night. Got the beautifully tasty meal I was wanting - the small dish I ordered was extremely generous and filling. I never generally order pasta dishes fearing an under seasoned and over cooked affront to my Italian heritage. Took a chance here and delighted with the lamb pappardelle. My husband had the squid and it was equally delicious. Definitely will be returning.

1  Thank gmpf
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful gem in the middle of the busy cathedral quarter. The food was amazing - highly recommend the seafood casserole! We were very impressed with the staff and service.
Will definitely be back very soon!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

My family and I went for dinner the food was lovely. My two girls had the childrens meal, I had the roast chicken, and my husband had the seafood casserole. The food was fresh and authentic and I recommend this restaurant highly. Friendly staff, relaxing atmosphere and good food.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I checked in to Quartisan on Waring Street for lunch last week and I shall become a regular visitor. The menu is eclectic and inspired- small and large plates offer Mediterranean Cuisine with a contemporary twist - crab linguine, prawn and chorizo risotto, seared squid combine with familiar favourites and , if you haven’t over indulged early on tackle the divine deserts. I had an affogato- made to order and off the menu. Nothing is too much trouble for the friendly staff and their warmth is complimented by an impressive wine list and a great drink selection. If you seek great food, great value and great hosting in the heart of Belfast then look no further than Quartisan!