“Mr White 😍😍 hot hot hot”

Las Iguanas - Cardiff
Get food delivered
Ranked #36 of 1,229 Restaurants in Cardiff
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Your ticket to celebrating life the Latin American way with authentic Latin American food, cocktails & hospitality
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Tasty, beautiful and spicy .... and that was just my host! Special mention to Fraser! Top quality scran and even better banter, a real 5 star experience!

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,101)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had the most amazing time, service was wonderful! I’d like to especially mention Fraser, he was a bad bitch and I loved it. Fierce looks served throughout dinner. My ultimate dream server

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Got us a table asap & quick food! Food is incredible. Lots of veggie options. Decent price. Thank you!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Bleddyn was really amazing and helpful made our experience extra special and flawless! Nothing was too much of an issue :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our post lockdown bottomless brunch date was great!!

Out food was so tasty and fresh and the cocktails were lovely. The service was amazing! Teresa was our waitress, such a lovely, friendly and helpful person. She was also on the ball, we never had an empty glass, even when it got a little more busy. She also has a lovely personality and made our visit an absolute pleasure.

My wife had the BBQ chicken wings to start and the bean & beetroot burger for main. Absolutely delicious, I demand a bite for bite on each course. I had the summer cheese start and breakfast buritto carne. The burrito was amazing! I just wish I had more!!!

See you again