“Worth visiting Cardiff for this alone...”
Review of Science Cream

Science Cream
Ranked #4 of 31 Dessert in Cardiff
Price range: US$4 - US$6
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Fresh to order artisan ice cream frozen right in front of you, using Liquid Nitrogen
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Where do I start? I was recommended this place by a friend who lives near Cardiff but beyond that had little idea what to expect. The website and reviews below will explain what happens in far better detail than I can but I will add that it’s a wonderfully friendly place, the ice cream is simply stunningly delicious and that we all left feeling like we wouldn’t need to eat for days...

Looking forward to the Bristol branch!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visited here today with some friends, had never been before and really enjoyed!!
I had the cookie dough ice cream and it was really yummy.
Staff were friendly and polite.
The ice cream was made in front of you, which was super interesting and completely freshhh would Deffo recommend

Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

Decided to drop in during an afternoon of shopping after hearing about it on Instagram.
Even though there was a queue, the staff member serving was ever so friendly and efficient. My mum had the weekly special and I had the vegan coconut milk ice cream - both were incredibly tasty and so smooth and creamy.
The lady serving stayed to chat with us for a while after the queue had gone and she was so lovely.
Initially I thought the prices were a little high but the ice cream was so filling it is 100% worth the money.
Can’t wait to come back again very soon and try more flavours and toppings!

Reviewed November 7, 2017

Had their black raven ice cream which is charcoal coconut dairy free ice cream topped with brownie bites. I thought they were tiny pieces of brownie but it was actually a cookie and it was sooooooo sweet. The ice cream was nice and creamy. My boyfriend didn't find it sweet but I find it quite sweet which means that it is just nice. Perfect for those who don't fancy ice cream that is too sweet. Quite pricey but if you go for the large, it is a lot and it is worth it.

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

Have visited before and enjoyed the experience. This time the ice cream was not good at all. There was no flavour and was just really a cold paste. Really disappointing. They may have just been having an off day.