“Fantastic service and beautiful cupcakes”

Teacups and Cupcakes
Ranked #15 of 33 Dessert in Cardiff
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: Cathays
Description: Teashop that boasts homemade cupcakes, light lunches and milkshakes. Cakes baked for all occasions customised to suit your requirements available to order.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I initially came across Teacups and Cupcakes through Instagram after reviewing quite a few cupcake services in Cardiff. From the moment I got in contact with Claire, she was extremely helpful and was able to accommodate my requests including delivery, at such short notice. I also spoke to Claire on the phone to confirm the order and it was clear that she’s going above and beyond for her customers and even sent a photo of the order beautifully packaged accompanied with a bow and private message for my delivery! I don’t live locally, but I would have no hesitation to recommend this company ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (45)

Reviewed 14 November 2020

Claire was absolutely brilliant when I wanted to place an order to be delivered for my Sister's birthday. She went above and beyond to make sure the cakes got to my sister on her birthday and the cakes were absolutely delicious!

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 9 November 2020

Thank you so much Claire for the fantastic 'biscuit collection' cupcakes you made for my friend's 21st birthday! The additional fondant bees were absolutely gorgeous and made such a sweet addition to the already beautiful cakes! They tasted just as good as they looked, and made such a great present! Highly recommend, thank you so much!

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 18 September 2020

I'd contacted Teacups and Cupcakes with ideas for a 50th birthday. Even though we had to cancel the trip to Cardiff (covid-19 related) Claire was still extremely helpful with decorations and ideas - she was still willing and able to send some in the post for a very reasonable fee. I hope we get to visit the tea shop sometime.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 18 November 2019

My daughter and her friends had an amazing time. Claire was an excellent host, she managed the group very well and she was very patient! (10 girls together, not easy!) They all enjoyed the decorations with the fondant, and the work piping the buttercream for the cupcakes All delicious! Thank you so much.

Date of visit: November 2019