1,904 results
All reviewscar parkbrick wallcity centregreat hotelqueen streetsingle roomexcellent locationquiet roombusiness tripgreat roomone night staybars and restaurantsbreakfast was excellentnoisecastleprincipalityreceptionist
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Lovely hotel. Very clean, great choice for breakfast. Stayed overnight for Rugby International. Bed extremely comfortable. Only criticism, our room was at the front of the hotel overlooking the street and you could hear the noise. That aside, I’d definitely go back there again.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jurys Inn
Michael S, General Manager at Jurys Inn Cardiff, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Dear Geraint W
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Jurys Inn Cardiff. I am delighted that you had such an enjoyable stay and I appreciate your feedback.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I do hope that we get to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

After spending the last month in various hotels in Cardiff, Jurys was amazing.
The receptionist and managers couldn't do enough, they were totally approachable and friendly.
Originally I had a room didn't suit needs. In response they immediately moved me to an amazing room without hesitation.
Each day all staff chatted to me asked me how I was.
I definitely felt very valued as a guest at their hotel.
I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Michael S, General Manager at Jurys Inn Cardiff, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Julia H
Thank you so much for your review and kind words following your recent stay with us at Jurys Inn Cardiff. I am delighted that you had a great stay and the team and I very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

My wife and I were booked in at the Jurys Inn for four nights during the last week of February but had to extend our stay for a further two nights due to a severe blizzard.

All of the staff were sympathetic to our situation and went out of their way to make our stay as comfortable as possible. Our allocated room was pleasant and spacious and every member of staff impressed us by their proffesional manner and the high standard of customer service they provided. All of this helped to alleviate a difficult situation. We are very grateful for the friendly support given by Amy, Ayesha, Billy and Rosie in reception and to Adam F, Piotr K, Bruno, Aga, Maya and Emma in the restaurant. We look forward to our next stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear idrisjones
Thank you so much for providing a 5 star review following your recent stay with us at Jurys Inn
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and you found the team provided you with great customer service during the recent wintry weather we experienced.

Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back to Jurys Inn should you return to Cardiff in the near future

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

A nice hotel with a great location in central Cardiff. Has a Car Park as well! The rooms are spacious and comfortable and it appears to have been newly decorated . Staff were friendly and helpful.Plenty if bars and restaurants nearby as well. Would have given 5 stars but had a problem with my room keys and lock that meant I had to get new room keys every time I left the room!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Dear Simon R

Reviewed 8 March 2018

The hotel was pleasant, with very comfortable and well-equiped rooms. Dining was available in Oddsocks, a small restaurant opposite reception which felt a bit spartan; the menu was burgers and pizzas; my daughter (vegetarian) and I chose the later and the food could at best be described as ok.

A real problem is parking. There is limited space in the hotel grounds so book ahead. Having not done this, we ended up parking in the hotel-recommended nearby NCP which cost £22.50 for 24 hours (even after a hotel discount) and where they issued a penalty ticket of £60 for parking across the yellow line marking the right side of our bay (the bay was in a corner and we stayed into the deadspace between the bay and the wall, obstructing no one). Not a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Dear Richard B

Thank you for your review and comments on your recent stay with us at Jurys Inn Cardiff. I appreciate your feedback and helpful comments and do hope that we get to welcome you back again in the near future.