The Libertine Cocktail Bar
Open today: 12:00 PM - 12:30 AM
Review Highlights
They know.

I'd give 7 stars but TripAdvisor said no... On the off-chance, I tried my luck here. I'd had a... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
saucyboii
Cardiff, United Kingdom
via mobile
Golden.

Awesome atmosphere, fantastic cocktails and a fab bar team. What more could you want?!! Stay golden... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
kimbarritt
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Cardiff
from US$19.75
from US$76.17
from US$11.28
from US$37.23
More Info
All reviews table service mad hatters tea party quick drink cocktails portraits toilets
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 October 2020 via mobile

Visited here many times and never fails to impress.Staff are always welcoming and the cocktails are fantastic.
Highly recommended!

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 21 September 2020

fabulous place, always visit when staying in cardiff. cocktails are amazing, never disappointed, staff are excellent, visited this weekend over 2 days, with lots of different drinks which were excellent, we booked 2 visits but managed to get in a 3rd at the end of our evening on saturday .... defo a must when in town - keep up the good work

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 15 September 2020 via mobile

Visited here on Saturday 13th September for a few cocktails and we were not disappointed. Not many cocktails on the list we were given but when my friend asked for something a bit different they made one and it was delicious. Staff were very friendly and helpful and although the bar is quite dark it had a really nice atmosphere and ambiance. Will definitely be back on our next visit to Cardiff.

Date of experience: September 2020
2  Thank Emma W
Reviewed 14 September 2020 via mobile

We were in Cardiff a few weeks ago and everywhere was packed and booked in advance! We tried our luck at The Libertine, I think the server sensed our desperation and found us a table for an hour which was ideal as we only wanted a drink or two. Lovely ambience, friendly staff. Excellent choice of cocktails, below is the summer menu but there was also a full bar and full cocktail menu available.
I had an Early Grey cocktail and it was delicious! Very original.

Lovely place

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed 31 August 2020 via mobile

One of the reasons I wanted to come to Cardiff was this bar, I saw it in advance on trip advisor and couldn’t wait to visit based on all the positive reviews. If you’re a cocktail fan then don’t waste your time. The menu was poor, drinks were very vague.. I asked what was in one of the few cocktails they had on offer and the waiter didn’t seem to know himself. When it arrived it tasted like a watered down tiki drink. The toilets were grim, the lock was broke on the one I went in.. toilet roll all over the floor, just not worthy of the rating it current has, wish I could’ve given a better review.

Date of experience: August 2020