“Simple and fantastic”

The Brewer's Arms
Ranked #50 of 104 Restaurants in Great Malvern
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Staying in the area for a weekend, this was the only pub within walking distance so we headed here for dinner on Friday night. As 6 adults and 4 children, we were a large party in a small local pub but we were very well looked after and very pleased with the service we received.

The menu was limited in choice but fantastic in value and quality. We were all very pleased with our choices ranging from kids sausage and mash to chicken special and it was one of the best burger and chips I have had.

Highly recommended by this family.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited West Malvern for a couple of days and stayed in a nearby B and B. The Brewers Arms was within 3 minute walk and so very convenient. The pub is managed by a lady called Alison who was extremely busy but managed to deal with all her customers. Visited the pub both Saturday and Sunday evening and ate both evenings. Food is good and homely. Enjoyed the food, drinks and atmosphere. Everyone was very friendly. Would recommend and return.

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Ticked all the boxes, choice of meats, beef or pork, nice thick slices, good selection of vegetables, proper Yorkshire pudding and lashings of lovely gravy all washed down with a pint of Malvern Hills Brewery's Porter Squint.....delish!

1  Thank JohnBarbara2016
Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

Got here a bit late yesterday for lunch. Normal veggie roast option had all been sold so the landlady rustled up a gorgeous veggie burger for my partner. I had the pork roast.
Seriously..one of the best roast lunches I’ve had in years, and I’m super fussy. Caramelised parsnips, honeyed carrots, golden roasties, and sumptuous Yorkshire’s. I wish I could go back next weekend!

1  Thank Toby H
Reviewed November 16, 2017

I have written may reviews - positive and negative. This place was probably one of the worst places we have ever eaten. Our choices for lunch were simple - bangers & mash and a cream cheese & salmon sandwich. Well the meal eventually turned up - the gravy was so thick the sausages could have stood to attention in it but what was worse was that my 'sandwich' turned out to be a roll - as for the cream cheese - I was unaware that it could be scraped on so so so thinly - The views from the 'garden' are beautiful but so are so many other establishments in the area.
Secondly - the place was filthy -