Brockencote Hall Hotel(Chaddesley Corbett)
US$115
US$89
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Free cancellation until 08/02
US$164
Baldwin House Bed and Breakfast(Stourport on Severn)
US$105
US$85
Old Street B & B(Upton upon Severn)
US$73
  • Free Breakfast
The Boot Inn(Flyford Flavell)
US$80
  • Restaurant
US$43
Travelodge
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$50/night.

All reviewsan excellent mealcan't wait to go againwhitebaitfish cakesplenty of storage spacemashchristmas mealcompliments to the cheflovely foodbottled waterwaiting staffwine listsunday lunchthe pubmalvern hillsground floorfull english
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Have passed the Dewdrop Inn many times and seen the lunchtime special offers advertised.Last week we finally got to try it.We were greeted as soon as we got in and were shown to a table (we hadn’t booked in advance) Although It was midweek it was quite busy.The lunchtime offer was 2 courses for £12.95.There were 4 choices of starter soup of the day,cheese en croute,whitebait or cassoulet.My husband had the soup which he said was delicious.I think there were a similar number of choices for main.My husband had chicken and leek pie and mash and I had sea bream which was absolutely wonderful.My only complaint was the portion size but as my husband said what do you expect for the price!and to be fair the other options did seem to have more on the plate so maybe I just picked the wrong one.The presentation of the food and service was flawless.Nota huge choice of deserts but the chocolate and orange mousse was heavenly .My husband decided to pay extra and had cheese and biscuits as his third course.It looked good and he was very pleased with it.All in all would definitely recommend for taste and value and we will return for lunch as soon as we can

Room Tip: Did not stay so cannot comment
Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

First time visit and won’t be the last!
We had the set valentines menu and were blown away by the quality, taste and presentation of the food.
What a great restaurant, lovely ambience and with attentive informative staff who were a credit to the management.

Thank you to all for making our valentines evening so nice.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Great food served in a relaxed lively atmosphere. Prompt service provided by a cheerful and chatty staff. Not an extensive menu but all food was beautifully cooked and presented. The pears in port were fab.
Did not stay in hotel.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Arrived to a warm reception as soon as I opened the door, and shown to my room rather than just directions.

Room was a decent size, warm and with enough plug sockets for laptop and 2 phone chargers without having to unplug anything.

Bar prices were a surprise, cheap I was expecting a pint to cost more than it did, especially when you can struggle to get a pint for less than £5 now.

Dinner had my 2 favourites, whitebait and liver, each were of a decent portion and cooked well and tasty.

Staff friendly and professional, and always courteous, across all parts of my stay.

When staying away I look for the following in a room;

1) comfortable bed
2) radiators not air con
3) dark when lights are out

Dewdrop ticked all the boxes, even had a thermostat in room to control the heating, which a bonus so I could adjust the temperature to my own comfort levels.

The only minor issues, TV connectivity and mobile phone reception.

But neither would stop me from returning

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Just really nice staff and nice feeling about the place,
Room was great with TV and free wifi.
Convenient for Worcester and lovely countryside to explore.
Breakfast was excellent. Arrived too late for evening meal but they had courtousy to call me and let me know what time they stopped serving dinner

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business