Windsor Guest House
US$149
US$210
US$146
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

The Oakley Court(Windsor)
US$219
US$197
Orbitz.com
US$180
US$169
Priceline
  • Restaurant
The George Inn(Eton)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$109
  • Breakfast included
Crown And Cushion Inn(Eton)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$161
US$109
US$409
Legoland Windsor
TripAdvisor
Charles House(Windsor)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 17 August 2017

The website shows no picture of exterior of the building and on arrival I now know why. it was above a convenience store and mobile phone shop on very busy main road and very hard to find as there is poor signage. The sign was small and high up above shop.
When we finally found it we realised we had to drive up a narrow alley at side of shop which had inches to spare either side of car although once through this the car park was fairly large.
We were then greeted by a locked door and ringing bell and knocking door received no answer.
Fed up I asked at shop and they said hey said they had keys for me. This would have been nice to know beforehand or easily remedied with a sign on B&B door explaining this.
The place itself was clean and tidy but very basic. The tea tray was furnished with cheap tea and coffee from happy shopper.
Facilities were beds werent the best but slept well in between the traffic and airport noise
Cooked Breakfast was of good standard but yogurts were again happy shopper and for the room rate this is penny pinching for sake of it, and the breakfast window 7.30-9am is very early.
The woman who served breakfast was nice and polite and she was there to take money for room
Overall too many cons for a return trip, think the place is more geared up for contractors and business stop overs.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I found the place fairly easily and did fit through the entrance for parking. If you have a 4x4 or anything bigger I doubt you'd squeeze through. It's low as well as narrow.

Upon arriving no one seemed to answer so I phoned up to be told to get my key from the off-licence. I needed to be uo early so was told I wouldnt be able to have breakfast. The rooms are above the off-licence.

My room was small, sheets stained with ink and the bed extremely uncomfy. Apart from this it was okay. The bathroom was small and fairly clean. I'm a small woman but even I managed to turn the shower off with my back everytime I moved around. The door didn't close properly either and there was no bath mat.

I used my towels and mug for soup the first night, when I came back the next day my towels were still where I'd left them and so was my mug. Not the service I'd expect in a B&B.

I was there two nights and didn't see or hear a single person, (I have no idea who runs the place) until 6am on my last morning when two people came in and then were obviously having a very nice time together when they got into a room. Slightly more soundproof walls would have been preferred.

Not recommended.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Travelling from Kent to Cornwall is a long journey so we broke the journey by calling a Windsor on the way. We realised we would be late arriving and phoned ahead and I was surprised by the reception, I was told if we weren't there by 2300 they would book us somewhere else. We actually arrived at about 2220 but the doors were locked but there is a general store below the guest house and they had a key for us.
There is adequate off street parking at the guest house. The rooms were quite good with the usual facilities, widescreen TV, ensuite shower room, tea and coffee making facilities.
Breakfast was included in the price. There were 4 of us and the staff, one person only did her best to serve the 4 breakfasts together which meant some were close to being cold. My wife found some mould on the bread and the staff member brought fresh bread.
I had the impression the guest house was understaffed. Apart from breakfast everything else was good.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Me and my parents have been guests of this B&B several times since 2015. The prices are not high, given the quality of the stay and the staff who is really friendly. The location is also very good, although not that close to Windsor town centre, however it gives the possibility to be not far from Legoland and have a nice walk towards Windsor residantial area.
Very good rating!

Room Tip: All rooms are good!
  • Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2016

Stayed for two days for a christening. Room was clean and comfortable. Staff very polite and helpful. Wifi good. More than adequate for purpose.
A little too far for us to walk easily into the town centre. Few eating places nearby.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family