US$155
  • Bar/Lounge
Bluebell House(Woodside)
Alma Lodge(Windsor)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe pubchicken fajitasminute drivewhilst visiting legolandbooked a tablewindsor racesfamily roomone nighta lovely stayfull englishcereal
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had a great meal and reasonable price too
Waitress was very friendly and bar staff was nice too
We will be back !
If you like gin ask for the fish bowl glass
They do with cucumber which was a lovely pair of teeth
We both had the sausages on bubble and squeak mash with red onion gravy it was a special and one of the best meals we have had
Really was fantastic

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2017

Four of us ate in the restaurant (as distinct from at a table in the bar) and were served by an excellent young lady, friendly and very helpful. It was a bit quiet but with four of us no matter.
The food was really good and we all some quite different chosen from a varied menu. Chicken fajita; fish pie; fish and chips & burger. It was all good and plentiful.
Drinks also served up promptly.
Very enjoyable.

Room Tip: just ate there
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AnneFrank75
Reviewed 30 October 2017

On the Thursday, my husband and I took the children to Legoland and decided to come to the Prince Albert as a treat for all of us as we had such a busy day! Even though it was busy at the pub, we got seated straight away from the staff in the bar area who introduced us to our waitress for the evening. Our drinks came efficiently and our orders were taken. The waitress was called Rosie and was very interactive with the children asking them about their day at Legoland and what their favourite ride was, she was keeping them busy whilst the food was at wait. I couldn't fault her.

The food did take it's time but was we shocked when the food came! The kids meals came out first which we was pleased with and we thought their portions were huge, I just couldn't imagine what ours were like. I ordered their signature dish, the 'Prince Albert Chilli' and it was beyond huge! My husband chose the 'Steak and Ale pie' with mash and veg, I couldn't resist myself and had to steal a little bit! I honestly couldn't fault it.

The only negative comment I could give was the child entertainment and the wait they had. The Prince Albert could offer paper and pencils or a template for the children to colour in, just to keep them busy whilst waiting for their food but for us, it wasn't a problem as we had a million things to talk about!

Definitely will be coming again soon!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Rosanna S
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

After months of waiting to meet up my friend and I decided on The Prince Albert as a good place to meet as both of us had enjoyed meals in the past, not sure what went wrong this evening, The menu had a wide choice so we decided to go for mains and deserts, I had the chicken fajitas they were OK but certainly have had better, my friend had the steak pie again nothing special and looked very dry. We finished our meals and the waitress cleared our plates, after about 20 minutes I asked for the desert menu only to be told the kitchen had closed, both of us were annoyed with this as we made a point when ordering our mains that we would probably have dessert, the waitress just said sorry then walked off, if she had said that kitchen closes at 9 when taking our plates away we would of ordered that's if we had been given the menus. Service and food certainly not as good as it used to be and not sure I would hurry back.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Nicky W
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Six of us had dinner here, the best menu we have encountered for a long time, Variety for 3 generations & different tastes to choose from. Our age range was from 3 years to 73 years. Well done Prince Albert! Great service, excellent food, good portions and value for money. We will return, highly recommend to others.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family